Customer Success Manager Localytics
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Localytics is one of the hottest start-ups in the Boston area. We are at the forefront of the mobile app explosion with a cloud-based service for app marketing and analytics. Supporting more than 850 million unique smartphone devices, we help thousands of organizations such as eBay, New York Times, The Fox Group, Microsoft, Salesforce.com and Rhapsody to drive stronger engagement with their end-users.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about making customers happy. As a Customer Success Manager, you will build strong relationships with our existing customer base taking point on all of their needs and ensuring that they get value out of their relationship with Localytics.
This role requires experience owning customer relationships and the ability to communicate effectively to external and internal teams. The Customer Success Manager must have a passion for mobile analytics and marketing as well as a strong desire to work in a fast-paced start-up team environment.
- Own the happiness and retention for a group of existing Enterprise customer accounts
- Maintain a productive relationship with customers via email, phone, and in person visits to ensure satisfaction and reaffirm the benefits of Localytics' solutions and services
- Become an expert in the Localytics platform and drive adoption of existing and new features among customer accounts through consistent training and education
- Work closely with Sales to identify and assist with client upsell opportunities
- Act as the customer advocate internally, providing valuable customer platform feedback to our Product Management and Engineering teams
- Manage customer activity with CRM tools with carefully executed follow-up internally and externally to provide closure on any open client issues, questions or objections
- 3+ years of experience in a post-sales role (Account Management, Customer Success, or Client Services)
- Experience working at an Internet, Mobile, and/or SaaS company
- Excellent customer-facing skills
- Articulate and effective written and oral communication skills
- Superior time management and organization skills
- Experience with digital analytics and marketing
- Experience with sales and marketing automation tools
- Competitive salary with retention and solution up-sell based bonuses
- Benefits package
- Opportunity to earn company equity
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED