Customer Success Manager Sparta Systems
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Job Function
The Customer Success Manager is responsible for assuring and expanding customer success by:
Developing a trusted advisor relationship with customer key stakeholders and executive sponsors such that all Sparta activities are closely aligned with the Sparta account plan, the customer's business case and overall business strategy of both Sparta and the customer. By aligning these priorities in a consultative manner, the full potential of the Sparta TrackWise solution can be realized.
Leveraging critical understanding of Sparta solution capabilities, products and the platform to provide relevant adoption and technical recommendations on solutions and enhancements customized to customers' business needs.
Working with the customers and the account executives to ensure the customer is leveraging the solution and achieving success and engaging fee-based professional services and partner resources as necessary.
Monitoring and identify trends in Sparta TrackWise adoption and utilization, and provide guidance to customers as part of their Sparta / TrackWise annual review process.
Providing timely account or issue executive summary status reporting both to customers and management with the account executive to maximize solution opportunities with the customer.
Identifying and growing opportunities within territory and collaborating with sales teams to enable the customer to maximize their value attainment with Sparta solutions.
Identifying and assessing renewal risks for customers' license and subscriptions and collaborating with internal teams and partners to enrich the relationship, customer experience and delivered value.
Assisting with high severity requests or issue escalations as needed.
Participating in field marketing events.
A successful Customer Success Manager will effectively enable the growth of software license fee (SLF) and professional services (PS) pipeline opportunities as a result of conducting customer success engagements. Additionally, the Customer Success Manager will help Industry Solution Directors identify new areas of growth and solution capabilities as a direct consequence of working with customers to address their quality management strategy issues.
Duties and Responsibilities:
A Customer Success Manager will:
1. Execute customer success engagements. This will include customer education, planning, preparation, on-site facilitation, off-site analysis and on-site executive reviews.
2. Develop and refine customer success engagement collateral in support of executive selling. It will be important for the customer success manager to provide critical feedback to all internal Sparta organizations with the purpose of enhancing our systematic value to all customers.
3. Conduct Account Executive training sessions regarding customer success engagements, the engagement process and the intended consultative results that will occur.
4. Conduct Solutions Consulting and Professional Services training with regard to operational assessment offerings in order to scale customer access to enhanced solutions and best practices.
5. Work with Account Executive Territory Plans to identify and execute success engagements in ?A? accounts. It is important to keep a running list of accounts for targeting and follow up activities.
6. Work closely with our Solutions Consulting and Solutions Delivery teams to coordinate smooth transitions between strategy engagements and operational assessments. This will include review of engagement deliverables, follow up action items and key operational value statements that will increase the impact of proof-of-concept demonstrations.
7. Support Account Executives in developing winning close plans for opportunities identified as part of customer success engagements. It is critical to emphasize both strategic and tactical benefits and weave this knowledge throughout the closing process to increase the value of Sparta solutions.
1. Minimum of 7 years experience in marketing, selling or consulting related to software solutions and implementation services in a B2B environment.
2. Experience and knowledge in one of the following industries: biopharmaceutical, medical device, consumer packaged goods or electronics.
3. Experience consulting, selling and presenting to C-level executives is required.
4. Customer references will be requested.
5. Four (4) year college degree required.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
1. Ability to quickly understand existing customer climates and initiatives and create compelling value statements that will drive budget creation for Quality Management solutions.
2. Ability to exhibit situational fluency across Quality, Operations and IT executive management. Articulating critical messages that drive and extract business value for Sparta solutions.
3. Knowledge of enterprise architecture and systems. Articulating the TrackWise value proposition with respect to ERP, Pharmacovigilance, CRM, LIMS, MES, EDMS, PLM, etc. is key. The ability to weave the TrackWise vision into the existing corporate quality management strategy and the underlying architecture (i.e. both coexistence and competitive advantage) is essential.
4. Knowledge of quality management processes and the ability to identify adjacent business workflows that expand TrackWise into core and adjacent areas.
5. Ability to spot a troubled organizational model and governance structure. The ability to work with the Account Executive to develop strategies to gain higher account access to resolve these issues.
6. A working knowledge of program and project management best practices and implementation methodologies that promote customer success. The capablility of quickly communicating what is required for program and project success is core to the position.
7. Ability to create a credible quality management strategy and TrackWise roadmap that aligns with the current customer IT landscape and results in a predictable revenue stream for an 18-24 month program horizon.
8. Excellent analytical, business logic and interpersonal skills to create and sustain a successful TrackWise vision within the customer organization.
9. At ease establishing business relationships with individuals at various levels in the customer organization. Candidate must always appear consultative to consistently uncover existing and latent issues that could be addressed by TrackWise.
10. Equally capable conducting 1-on-1 discovery sessions and large group facilitation. Capable of staying focused on delivering business, organizational and technical value while always keeping in mind the underlying value to Sparta is creating license and services growth.
11. Versatile team seller and team builder. The candidate will have coaching, consulting and problem solving (i.e. selling, organizational and technical) skills.
12. Sincerity and commitment to the best customer outcomes. This attitude must translate through each and every encounter and engagement with the customer.
||Holmdel, NJ |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED