Customer Success Manager - Minneapolis Workday, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Workday is the leader in enterprise-class, software-as-a-service (SaaS) solutions for managing global businesses. Our solutions combine the lower cost of ownership of SaaS with a modern approach to applications. Founded by PeopleSoft veterans Dave Duffield and Aneel Bhusri, Workday delivers Human Capital Management, Payroll, Financial Management and Worker Spend Management solutions for midsize and Fortune 500 companies.
Customer Success Management (CSM) is Workdayâs bridge between our Professional Services and Production Services teams. Members of CSM advocate on behalf of Workday customers and take a team based approach to keeping customers connected to Workday. Our Customer Success Managers work directly with customers to enhance their overall user experience with Workday. The Customer Success Manager is responsible for overall customer wellbeing by monitoring customer health, producing customer programs, providing billable services, and acting as an escalation point for customer issues. We are looking for people who have the magic combination of domain expertise, enterprise implementation project management experience, and customer management at a high level.
Position is located in Minneapolis, MN
- Handling overall responsibility for managing the customer relationship.
- Establishing a trusted adviser relationship that works to ensure customerâs overall satisfaction with our products.
- Acting as a liaison between product management and the customer with a focus on communicating the Workday roadmap and how the roadmap will influence customer activities.
- Developing success plans for customers that outline their critical success factors, metrics for success, potential issues, and provide recommendations.
- Prioritizing and driving resolution on escalated customer issues.
- Promoting opportunities for two-way communication.
- Providing assurance and oversight to implementing customers regarding SaaS implementations and the Workday model.
- Monitoring and facilitating the customerâs adoption of our solution features and functionality with providing Workday with an understanding of their overall business needs as they relate to our products.
- Leveraging customer relationships as needed for prospect references.
- Keeping customers informed of process and procedural changes.
- Become proficient in Workday's Implementation Methodology.
- Demonstrate competency in the Workday product suite - HCM, Payroll, and/or Financials.
- Work with the client project manager and executive team to identify/resolve all issues that could impact satisfaction.
- Ensure the client takes advantage of Workday best practices.
- Experience implementing Workday, Oracle, SAP, PeopleSoft or similar application.
Required Skills / Experience
- Customer facing services role (consulting or account management) that includes issue resolution and escalation management at both the business owner and executive levels.
- 5 to 7 years of experience in Education or Government Services or Solutions
- Functional domain expertise with Human Capital Management, Financial Management, or Payroll applications.
- Project management experience with Human Capital Management, Financial Management, or Payroll application system implementation.
- Proven ability to collaborate and build strong relationships with customers especially at the Executive level.
- Proven ability to engage across corporate functions (Professional Services, and Product Management).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to chair meetings or host webinars.
- Bachelor degree required, at a minimum. Business or technical degree preferred.
- 3+ years experience project managing HCM, payroll or financial implementations for larger, more complex organizations.
- Consulting experience either as an internal consultant or with a consulting/software company.
- Excellent organization, time management, and communication skills.
- Working knowledge with at least one of the following business areas: Human Resources, Benefits, Payroll, General Ledger, Accounts Payable/Receivable, Services procurement.
- Service industry experience a plus.
- Ability to travel up to 50%
- Passion for customer service.
||Minneapolis, MN |
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
The Workday experience is the combination of everything that's unique about Workday: our culture, our core values, our company meetings, our Development "Show and Tell" happy hours, our soccer team, our recognition programs, but most importantly it's our people. It's everything that makes us different from your average employer, and everything that makes Workday a great place to spend a work day.
> 50M RaisedInvestors: Greylock Partners
, NEA All Jobs: at Workday, Inc.
|Headquarters:||6230 Stoneridge Mall Rd.|
Pleasanton, CA 94588
Support Workday, Inc. with Social Media services