Customer Success Manager Workday, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Do you want to actually look forward to Monday mornings? You can at Workday! We embody the qualities of a great company, offer world-class products and services, listen to our employees, empower creativity and innovation, and celebrate a job well done. Itâs that simple, and has earned us the #1 ranking on two 2012 âBest Places to Workâ surveys (as voted by our own employees).Â
Customer Success Management (CSM) is Workdayâs bridge between our Professional Services and Production Services teams.Â Members of CSM advocate on behalf of Workday customers and take a team based approach to keeping customers connected to Workday.Â Our Customer Success Managers work directly with customers to enhance their overall user experience with Workday.Â They are assigned to work one-on-one with customers that request a more personalized dialogue with them beyond the already established one-to-many communication channels.Â Â Additionally, a Customer Success Manager participates in monthly customer Executive Steering Committee Meetings during the deploymentÂ in order to stay connected and provide assistance as appropriate.Â This position is available at our corporate headquarters in Pleasanton, CA.
- Handling overall responsibility for managing the customer relationship.
- Establishing a trusted adviser relationship that works to ensure customerâs overall satisfaction with our products.
- Acting as a liaison between product management and the customer with a focus on communicating the Workday roadmap and how the roadmap will influence customer activities.
- Developing success plans for customers that outline their critical success factors, metrics for success, potential issues, and provide recommendations.
- Working closely with Professional Services to identify new opportunities and facilitate transitions following initial or follow-on deployments.
- Monitoring and facilitating the customerâs adoption of our solution features and functionality with providing Workday with an understanding of their overall business needs as they relate to our products.
- Leveraging customer relationships as needed for prospect references.
- Prioritizing and driving resolution on escalated customer issues.
- Promoting opportunities for two-way communication.
- Keeping customers informed of process and procedural changes.
Required Skills / Experience:
- Five or more years of experience in a customer services role (consulting or account management).
- Five or more years of experience with Human Capital Management, Financial Management, or Payroll applications.
- Proven ability to collaborate and build strong relationships with customers especially at the Executive level.
- Proven ability to engage across corporate functions (Professional Services, and Product Management).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to chair meetings or host webinars.
- Bachelor degree required, at a minimum.Â Business or technical degree preferred.
The Workday Experience is the combination of everything thatâ²s unique about Workday: our culture, our core values, our company meetings, Cantina happy hours, our soccer team, our recognition programs, but most importantly itâ²s our people. Itâ²s everything that makes us different from your average employer, and everything that makes Workday a great place to spend a workday. At Workday, we are committed to equal employment opportunity.
||Pleasanton, CA |
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
The Workday experience is the combination of everything that's unique about Workday: our culture, our core values, our company meetings, our Development "Show and Tell" happy hours, our soccer team, our recognition programs, but most importantly it's our people. It's everything that makes us different from your average employer, and everything that makes Workday a great place to spend a work day.
> 50M RaisedInvestors: Greylock Partners
, NEA All Jobs: at Workday, Inc.
|Headquarters:||6230 Stoneridge Mall Rd.|
Pleasanton, CA 94588
Support Workday, Inc. with Social Media services