Customer Success Manager - Pluck (UK) Demand Media
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Customer Success Manager - Pluck (UK)
Professional Services | London, United Kingdom
Customer Success Manager - Pluck - UK
Demand Media (NYSE:DMD) informs, entertains and connects millions of people every day. Through a collection of vertical web properties, a global network of digital partners that drive more than 1 billion page views per month, and a breakthrough content studio, Demand Media publishes what the world wants to know and share.
Pluck is an award-winning (e.g. Forrester 5 star rated) integrated community platform. More than 500 of the world's best brands (AARP, FT, Kraft, Mattel, Mothercare, Nestle, NFL, Sky, Target, Whole Foods, UEFA, etc.) use Pluck on their owned media assets (website, mobile, Facebook, etc.) to drive engagement, advocacy, conversions and insights. With 14 packaged applications, 10 core engines and a robust set of management tools, the Pluck SaaS solution offers unparalleled breadth, flexibility and performance.
Demand Media/Pluck is currently looking for a Customer Success Manager, to join our Austin-based Services organization. As a member of the Customer Success team, the CSM will work with some of the world's biggest brands and retailers to develop and execute compelling, innovative social commerce programs.
The Customer Success Manager is responsible for supporting their customer's successful implementation of Pluck products from the beginning of the customer relationship, through full customer production rollout, and into execution and continued customer success. The CSM will act as an expert on functionality, technology and implementation methodology, and will serve as a primary point of contact for a specific set of accounts providing a combination of solution consulting, solution architecture and program management while acting as an internal advocate for customers, helping to drive support and change when necessary to help customers achieve their business objectives.
The Customer Success Manager is also responsible for developing and maintaining relationships with key customer stakeholders within their accounts while promoting product usage and growth, reference-ability and overall customer satisfaction. This position is critical to the success of both the customer and Demand Media. The candidate should be a proactive professional with a diverse skill set, and must possess the ability to think strategically while executing tactically.
This role reports directly to the Director, Services EMEA and Asia Pac in London and additionally to the Director, Customer Success in Austin. It is based in the UK.
Essential Role Functions:
- Ensure customer success through high-quality implementations
- Build and manage relationships with key stakeholders within customer organizations. Establish trust and rapport with customer leadership and operational managers
- Liaison with other internal organizations such as Product Development, Product Management, Customer Support, Professional Services, and Application Operations
- Develop and deliver annual account plans, quarterly business reviews and weekly status updates for all accounts
- Monitor customer utilization and develop strategies to increase usage and adoption of Pluck solutions
- Provide best practices and industry insights partnering with customer to grow business
- Perform business analytics on customer data to identify areas for highest need of focus and/or opportunity for return on investment
- Manage to customer contract including scope, expectations and goals
- Continually assess, document and analyse customer gains for efficiency and effectiveness
- Coordinate additional customer training and support as necessary
- Have a full understanding of customer wants/needs and work to ensure that they are consistently exceeded
- Support the Sales team in identifying business development opportunities both at their own customers and at potential new customers.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Experience with Social Media, eCommerce, Internet and Web-based technologies
- Successful implementation and operation of relevant business technologies, processes and procedures
- Proven ability to retain and grow business within existing accounts
- Experience developing, nurturing, and maintaining both senior-level and project manager relationships
- Strong understanding of project management methods. Able to manage multiple work plans, schedules, resources, and deliverables
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational, time management, relationship management, business strategy and analytic skills
- This role is based out of our office in the vibrant Silicon Roundabout area of London (EC2A), with some travel required within the UK and in the wider EMEA and Asia Pac region (approximately 25%).
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree
- 5+ years in an account management (or similar) role with responsibility for delivering retail and/or technical solutions
- 3+ years working in Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) product business
<< Back to Current Openings
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED