Customer Success Specialist Workday, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Do you want to actually look forward to Monday mornings?
You can at Workday! We embody the qualities of a great company, offer world-class products and services, listen to our employees, empower creativity and innovation, and celebrate a job well done. Itâs that simple, and has earned us the #1 ranking on two 2012 âBest Places to Workâ surveys (as voted by our own employees).
Customer Success Specialist
Customer Success Management (CSM) is the group within Workday that functions as a bridge between our Professional Services and Production Services Teams.Â Members of CSM advocate on behalf of Workday customers and take a team based approach to keeping customers connected to Workday.Â Handle overall responsibility for managing the mid-market customer relationships on a one to many basis
- Deliver Framework for Success presentations
- Keep customers informed of Workday process and procedural changes
- Research and respond to inquiries submitted to email@example.com
- Respond to and manage professional service requests (SOWâs)
- Manage small projects
- Operate as an internal resource for Customer Success Managers
- Research customer issues and compile background information in support of escalations and customer meetings
- Assist with maintaining customer scorecard information and preparing for bi-annual
Required Skills / Experience:
- Five or more years of experience in a customer services role (consulting or account management)
- Five or more years of experience with Human Capital Management, Financial Management, or Payroll applications
- Proven ability to collaborate and build strong relationships with customers
- Proven ability to engage across corporate functions (Professional Services, and Product Management)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to chair meetings or host webinars
- Bachelor degree required, at a minimum.Â Business or technical degree preferred
||Pleasanton, CA |
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
The Workday experience is the combination of everything that's unique about Workday: our culture, our core values, our company meetings, our Development "Show and Tell" happy hours, our soccer team, our recognition programs, but most importantly it's our people. It's everything that makes us different from your average employer, and everything that makes Workday a great place to spend a work day.
> 50M RaisedInvestors: Greylock Partners
, NEA All Jobs: at Workday, Inc.
|Headquarters:||6230 Stoneridge Mall Rd.|
Pleasanton, CA 94588
Support Workday, Inc. with Social Media services