Customer Support Business Process Manager Palo Alto Networks
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
The Customer Support Business Process Manager will report to Director â€" Global Support Operations and will be responsible for all applications and be the key point of contact between customer service team and IT.
He/she will ensure all the goals and objectives of the projects are accomplished within the prescribed timeframes and funding parameters. Must have an ability to manage daily tasks and drives the team to achieve critical goals and deadlines.
Gather support business requirements from business owners/functional leads and document them for IT project. Must have knowledge of Support business processes and help build support infrastructure to enable Enterprise Class Support Teams.
- Interface between customer support and IT to define and develop project goals and deliverables.
- Work with all stakeholders to gather requirements, maintain documentation and manage project plans.
- Attend all activity meetings to review status of ongoing projects.
- Proven ability to drive needed contributors and develop working relationships to understand
- Own projects budgets
- Identifies opportunities to improve efficiency while providing flawless transactions, services and products; manages monetary assets and other resources to optimize cost effectiveness.
- Demonstrates and executes on knowledge and understanding of support business process(es) (organization and/or function-specific processes) at various levels to ensure successful completion of project, process, etc.
- Works to understand complex functional situations by paying attention to the details of the tasks at hand and by breaking them down into smaller pieces.
- Write Support business process improvements and drive projects to implement them
- BA/BS Degree.
- 5+ years hands on experience in a business process role with hands on experience driving projects in a customer support and IT environment
- Experience in Hi-Tech Support Operations is preferred
- Ability to understand complex business problems and interpret business and technical requirements.
- Experience with SAP & Salesforce is preferred.
- Excellent communication and analytical skills.
||Santa Clara, CA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED