Customer Support Content Strategist Thumbtack
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Ever wonder why you can buy any product online with a single click, but you can't hire a photographer, tutor, contractor, or other local service professional without a dozen phone calls? So did we. Thumbtack's mission is to make it dramatically easier to hire services, at the same time empowering independent professionals to grow their businesses.
To provide world class customer support, we need to equip our team with the resources necessary to solve customer support contacts effectively and efficiently. We are looking for a driven, intelligent CS Content Specialist to create and maintain our internal best practices and email response templates, as well as our help center content.
You're a savvy wordsmith with a strong customer obsession. You understand company brand and voice, and easily communicate with any audience. You have a writing background and customer support experience. You take pride in your work, you're ambitious, and ready to take on any challenge. You have a "can do" attitude and you are always looking for ways to improve yourself and the customer experience.
- Research, create and maintain content in the Internal Best Practice Library to support our Customer Support goals.
- Create and maintain all response templates (pre-written responses) in our CS contact management system to reflect the corresponding best practice, most up to date product information and most importantly, our brand voice.
- Assist with Help Center content for customers.
- Perform basic analysis to support your decisions in best practices, drawing insights to optimize best practice and use of pre-written responses.
- Develop and measure key performance indicators, ensuring internal best practices and pre-written responses are impactful and accurately tracked.
- Bachelor's Degree and 3+ years of experience in customer support
- Strong technical or content writing background
- Strong problem solving skills and ability to do basic data analysis
- Excellent communications skills
- Desire to improve the customer experience and the intellectual curiosity to experiment with the best content to achieve this
- CS content writing experience
- Familiarity with Zendesk
- Published work online
Why Should You Join Us?
- Incredible Traction: We're now helping millions of consumers a year across the country find the right pro and driving our business owners more than a quarter billion dollars worth of jobs annually. We're just getting started.
- Talented team: Our team is talented, fun, and passionate about what we do.
- Enormous opportunity: Local services are a $500+ billion market and the space is wide open. This is your opportunity to get in at the ground floor of a dent-making company that is solving a real problem for real people.
- Chef-Prepared Food: Our chef prepares lunch and dinner daily in our in-office kitchen. Lunches and Wednesday team dinners are a time to gather around a communal table and invite friends to the office.
- High-Quality Health Care: Health, dental and vision insurance for you and your dependents, with 100% of premiums covered by us. We also cover the membership fee to One Medical so you'll have access to high-quality, modern health care.
- Compensation: Competitive salary and equity, and access to a 401(k) program.
- Flexibility: We believe in working very hard, but we have flexible hours. We don't have a vacation policy.
- Beautiful Office: A beautiful loft office close to the Powell Street Muni and BART, bus lines and Caltrain.
- Great Equipment: Huge monitors and the work environment of your choice, Mac, Windows, Ubuntu, FreeBSD, whatever makes you most productive.
Thumbtack Bucks: $500 when you start and $150 per month thereafter to spend hiring service professionals on Thumbtack.
- Education Reimbursement: $1500/year for books, classes, conferences or other educational expenses to help you gain new skills or expertise.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Ever wonder why you can buy any product online with a single click, but you can't hire a photographer, tutor, contractor, or other local service professional without a dozen phone calls So did we. Thumbtack's mission is to make it dramatically easier to hire services, at the same time empowering independent professionals to grow their businesses.Investors: Javelin
, MHS Capital
, Sequoia Capital All Jobs: at Thumbtack
|Headquarters:||360 9th street|
San Francisco, CA 94103
|Industry:||Consumer Products and Services|
|Company Profile:||Thumbtack is making life easier. Thumbtack delivers multiple quotes from our network of vetted pros within 24 hours. We can help you maintain your home, plan your events, learn new skills, improve your wellness and more across all 50 states. By connecting local professionals directly with new clients, we're empowering more than 250,000 talented pros to grow their businesses. Thumbtack delivers custom quotes from vetted professionals for any service within 24 hours, enabling consumers to effortlessly compare prices and hire the perfect fit.
Come work and grow with great people who care about having a lasting impact.
Check us out - find out more information here:
Support Thumbtack with Social Media services