Customer Support Engineer Innovate MS
Description:Position Summary: This position is responsible for supporting customers as they report incidents with their Bomgar remote support solutions. This responsibility includes responding to, resolving or escalating and documenting customers incidents in a timely, efficient and professional manner while actively participating in a team environment.
Responsibilities and Essential Functions:
- Complete the Sales Process by providing software, status updates and support to customers through their appliance installation and configuration stages
- Process all reported customer incidents in a timely fashion according to Service Level Agreements
- Communicate with customers via phone and email in a professional, efficient, pleasant and helpful manner
- Document and resolve customer support incidents using intelligent, qualified troubleshooting techniques, teamwork and a variety of internal resources
- Work with Product Support Engineers (Tier 2) to resolve or escalate more complex issues
- Liaise with hardware vendors on warranty repairs
- Actively participate with other Technical Support engineers in a team-oriented culture and assist other internal groups
- Continue to develop personally and professionally with internal and extra-curricular training
- College degree in Information Technology and professional experience in technical support
- Experience and knowledge in OS and IT network administration/support
- Strong troubleshooting skills and technical abilities
- Customer focused attitude and motivated to help
- Detail oriented but able to execute efficiently and follow through
- Able to organize, multitask and prioritize
- Willing to work flexible hours
- Must possess knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required.
- Must be able to work within a team environment including remote team members
- Professional demeanor.
||Ridgeland, MS |