Customer Support Engineers Sipera Systems
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Summary:
Deploy, troubleshoot, and support security software product for VoIP (SIP, SCCP/Skinny, etc) networks; deploy security software product for VoIP networks and related areas; provide technical support by email, phone and being on-site. Duties include troubleshooting L3-L7 problems, design and implement secure VoIP network solutions. Participate in testing cycles of software releases; replicate customer networks in the lab, stage upgrades, run functional tests; Position may incur travel for up to 30 including some international travel occasionally. This is a customer-facing role. Qualified candidates must have extensive experience working directly with customers and have proven capacity to establish relationships and build trust with customers.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills are needed
- Expert knowledge in SIP and/or SCCP
- Ability to managing multiple customer accounts at the same time
- Must be able to deliver under pressure and remain calm under crisis situations
- Must have the following hands-on, practical knowledge on:
o Design, deployment, testing and support of VoIP networks, including SIP, SCCP/Skinny and IMS
o TCP/IP, strong
o debugging/troubleshooting skills
Hours: Position for Daytime Resource
-Foreign Language a plus but not required.
||1900 Firman Drive |
Richardson, TX 75081
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED