Customer Support Intern Brightcove
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Customer Support Intern
Support | London, United Kingdom
Req ID: 1154
We are looking for an exceptional person to experience the excitement and growth in our very dynamic and fast-paced Customer Support Organization. The right candidate is a highly motivated person who has a solid technical background, specifically in web-based technologies. We are looking for someone who loves to find that needle in the haystack as much as they like communicating that find. This person should be proficient in html, javscript, actionscript, flash and other web technologies. We are also looking for folks that have video and encoding experience.
Working for Brightcove will give you a unique opportunity to join a growing, privately held company, and play an integral role building products and online services that promise to transform the media industry and change the way people all over the world watch video.
- Resolve customer cases
- Administrative tasks
- Create documentation for support team
- Ad hoc projects as needed
*Strong competence in a European language advantageous.
- In pursuit of a college degree.
- Experience in a Customer Service organization or call center. Demonstrated ability to lead and manage initiatives to completion.
- Excellent written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Proven ability to work with the team to quickly and calmly resolve technical issues.
- Proven analytical / problem solving ability.
- Demonstrated ability to learn new skills quickly.
- Ability to work independently and as a part of a team.
- Ability to resolve conflicts in a productive and professional manner.
- Very people oriented.
- Required to be flexible, detail oriented and organized with the ability to multitask.
- Work independently and within a team environment Technology background with knowledge of PC-based applications and basic network applications.
- Proficiency in web-based technologies, including HTML, XML, FTP and Flash (preferred). Action script and Java script a plus.
- Exposure to online video and rich media technologies.
- Internet Networking, Actionscript and Java Script a plus.
This position is based near to Holborn, London, conveniently located to Holborn Station for the Central and Picadilly Lines.
Brightcove Inc, the cloud content services company, provides a family of products used to publish and distribute the world's professional digital media. We've worked hard to create a company where talented, passionate people can thrive in a culture that values individual empowerment, excellence, and collaboration. Working at Brightcove Inc gives you the chance to reshape how media is published and consumed worldwide while you develop your skills, grow your career, and have fun.
<< Back to Current Openings
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Brightcove is an Internet TV platform.Investors: Accel Partners All Jobs: at Brightcove
|Headquarters:||One Cambridge Center|
Cambridge, MA 02142
|Company Profile:||Brightcove is an Internet TV platform.
We're dedicated to harnessing the inherent power of the Internet to transform the distribution and consumption of media.
Brightcove empowers content ownersfrom independent producers to major broadcast networksto reach their audiences directly through the Internet. At the same time, we help web publishers enrich their sites with syndicated video programming, and we give marketers more ways to communicate and engage with their consumers.
Most importantly, we give people the freedom to easily find, watch and participate in a broad range of video contentwhen and where they choose.|
Support Brightcove with Social Media services