Customer Support Lead Impinj
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Customer Support Lead
Apply To This Job
Return To List
This position will be a key contributor to Impinj's success by providing global customers and partners support needed on Impinj's full product line, as well as continuing the development of Impinj's customer service strategy. The ideal candidate will be able to ramp up quickly on the technical aspects of Impinj's products, form strong working relationships with engineering and sales, and have experience working directly with customers.
- Lead Impinj's customer service strategy.
- Be the voice of the customer within Impinj and communicate internally customer problems, requirements, and product feature requests.
- Triage support requests from web, email, and phone sources.
- Own customer issues and drive them to resolution.
- Develop Impinj product knowledge to effectively answer support questions.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with Impinj technical staff and other key contacts with Impinj technology partners.
- Maintain and moderate a public technical support forum.
- Maintain support systems including the current customer support portal. Task shall include
- Maintain current documents and software on customer support sites.
- Manage customer login accounts.
- Measure key performance indicators on support.
- Provide integration between sales and support systems.
- Manage documentation systems.
- Compile and maintain blog, video, application notes, and additional support documentation.
- Own support workflow, RMA, and issue escalation paths.
- Debug and diagnose customer issues remotely and possibly onsite.
- Create or edit trouble shooting guides/workflows.
- Contribute to partner training programs.
- BSEE or related 3+ years experience in a technical field.
- Experience working directly with customers, including the ability to show empathy.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Experience with support systems.
- Ability to understand system architecture, and to test and debug problems.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Drive to learn and tackle new problems.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication in English, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
Additional Desirable Qualifications
- Understanding of hardware, software and networking technologies involved in RFID system solutions.
- Familiarity with RF and wireless communication principles and technologies.
- Prior RFID experience.
- Up to 25% worldwide travel may be required (but is not guaranteed).
Apply To This Job
||Full Time |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Impinj, Inc. is the leading provider of UHF RFID solutions for identifying, locating and authenticating items. Impinj's GrandPrix- technology platform is the most comprehensive and widely adopted in our industry. The GrandPrix platform's key elements are Monza tag chips, Indy reader chips, and Speedway readers and subsystems. RFID systems built on the GrandPrix platform deliver real-time information about tagged items, thereby enabling applications and analytics designed to improve business decisions and enhance consumer experience. Leading retail, apparel, pharmaceutical, food and beverage, t
> 50M RaisedInvestors: ARCH Venture Partners
, Madrona Venture Group
, Mobius Venture Capital
, Physic Ventures
, Polaris Partners
, UPS Strategic Enterprise Fund All Jobs: at Impinj
|Headquarters:||701 North 34th Street|
Seattle, WA 98103
|Company Profile:||Impinj focuses exclusively on UHF (ultra-high frequency) RFID (radio-frequency identification) solutions. UHF RFID enables writing individualized information to and reading information from tagged items without line of sight, at longer range, higher speed, lower cost, and with more automation than any competing technology. Impinj embraces the global industry standard for UHF RFID, called UHF Gen 2, which we extend through our leadership in the standards-setting process and enhance with our proprietary technologies and deep domain expertise. UHF Gen 2 systems are ideally suited for high-volume, item-level applications that require low-cost consumable tags, such as retail inventory management, pharmaceutical authentication, and airline baggage tracking.
Impinj was founded on technology developed by Dr. Carver Mead and Dr. Chris Diorio that enables low power, programmable, minimum-size analog circuits. Semiconductor visionary Dr. Mead was awarded the National Medal of Technology in 2003 and has founded more than twenty companies in his professional career. The driving force behind the UHF Gen 2 standard and winner of the RFID Journal Live Special Achievement award in 2011 for those efforts, Dr. Diorio is Chairman and CTO of Impinj and also an Associate Professor at the University of Washington. He has personally revolutionized using RFID in applications from supply-chain to pharmaceuticals.
Impinj, founded in May 2000, is privately held and has raised over 110 million in funding. Investors include ARCH Venture Partners, Alliance Bernstein, Cipio Partners, GF Private Equity, Inventec Appliances Corporation, LS Industrial Systems Co. Ltd., Madrona Venture Group, Mobius Venture Capital, Polaris Venture Partners, UPS Strategic Enterprise Fund, Venture Tech Alliance, Viterbi Group, and YFY Group.|
Support Impinj with Social Media services