The Customer Support Readiness & Enablement Program Specialist is a strategic, global leadership role at Palo Alto Networks. The position reports to the Director, Global Customer Support Operations and works closely with the VP Customer Support, Theatre Directors and cross functionally with product management and engineering for new product introduction.
- Assess customer support organization and partner enablement needs.
- Define and develop the right solutions for customer support engineers, managers and authorized support partners to address the business challenges.
- Build out programs that support all geographies and champion execution in all TAC centers and authorized support partner locations globally.
- Lead and facilitate content development requirements for curriculum team.
- Work closely with Partner Readiness Organization to align enablement efforts.
- Effectively manage budget for programs.
- Negotiate contracts with third-party vendors for delivery and execution as needed.
- Effectively project manages all aspects of the Enablement programs for which you have responsibility.
- Evaluate the program and put plans for continuous improvement.
|Location:||Santa Clara, CA |
|Headquarters:||2130 Gold Street|
Alviso, CA 95002