CUSTOMER SUPPORT REPRESENTATIVE LEVEL I GHN-Online
Education: Healthcare background is preferred.
Experience: Three years experience in customer service. Medical billing software or electronic billing applications
including electronic data interchange is a plus. General proficiency in office automation, database applications and
the internet is required.
Special Skills: A punctual self-starter with exceptional organizational and analytical skills with full desire to
provide excellent service to GHN?s customers. Effective oral and written communication skills with positive attitude
is a must.
Position Objectives: 100% customer retention. 100% penetration of all GHN RCM solutions. Liaison and
arbitrator providing daily support to clients. Ensures 100% customer satisfaction and retention. Resolves or escalates
issues to respective Departments to ensure timely SLAs are met.
Closely aligned with GHN core values, a Level I Customer Service representative will execute as outlined
1. First Line Support for Customer Support.
2. Perform password resets for existing users
3. Create online helpdesk tickets if the caller did not create one.
4. Assign helpdesk tickets to the designated Customer Support Representative.
5. Monitor existing helpdesk tickets for ?key words? that might indicate dissatisfaction and escalate to management.
6. Run daily calls report and update spreadsheet accordingly.
7. Identify aged calls and escalate to assigned CSR and management..
8. Additional duties may be required as assigned by GHN Management
9. Availability for the after hour and weekend work is a plus
||12655 North Central Expressway |
Dallas, TX 75243