CUSTOMER SUPPORT REPRESENTATIVE LEVEL II GHN-Online
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Education: Healthcare background is essential. A degree in Business Administration or Information systems is
Experience: Three years experience in customer service with medical billing software or electronic billing
applications including electronic data interchange. General proficiency in office automation, database applications
and the internet is required.
Special Skills: Knowledge of CMS 1500 forms, UB04, and ANSI X12 electronic formats. A punctual self-starter
with exceptional organizational and analytical skills with full desire to provide excellent service to GHN?s
customers. Superb customer service aptitude with the ability to manage customer?s expectations and the evolving
needs of a technology/service organization. Effective oral and written communication skills with positive attitude is
Position Objectives: 100% customer retention. 100% penetration of all GHN RCM solutions. Liaison and
arbitrator providing daily support to clients. Ensures 100% customer satisfaction and retention. Resolves or escalates
issues to respective Departments to ensure timely SLAs are met. Works closely with the Regional Sales Executive to
eliminate any white space that exists with corporate clients. Increases regional revenues by initiating client referrals
for any customers not utilizing all GHN transactions. Performs routine audits to reduce client support issues.
Closely aligned with GHN core values, a Level II Customer Service representative will execute as outlined
1. Establishes solid working relationships with customers.
2. Provides ongoing client support once implementation and training is completed. Strives to close all calls within
designated SLAs. Handle mid-level issues.
3. Escalate issues to CSR Level III when applicable.
4. Actively looks for opportunity to improve payer utilization.
5. Identifies opportunities for customized edits when necessary to alleviate claim rejections when client is unable to
resolve discrepancies with their software vendors.
6. Evaluates and identifies internal/external process or system limitations and communicates timely what is needed
to make improvements.
7. Assists users in interpreting GHN online errors and claim rejection errors from payers.
8. Continually works toward increasing the revenue for their client base by working closely with the sales team
regarding the white space in respect to corporate affiliations and referring additional transactions.
9. Additional duties may be required as assigned by GHN Management
10. Availability for the after hour and weekend work is a plus
||12655 North Central Expressway |
Dallas, TX 75243
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED