Customer Support Representative - Retention Trulia
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Trulia Inc. (www.trulia.com) is a leading national Real Estate Search Engine that helps people find homes for sale, research neighborhoods, and connect with real estate professionals. We are looking for a Customer Support Representative for our Denver, CO location. This person will play an instrumental role as part of our growing customer support team, with a focus on phone communications with clients, and helping to maintain CS best practices.
Are you an energetic team-player with excellent organization, communication and troubleshooting skills? Do you thrive on being the first line of customer support? Trulia is looking for a rock star customer support representative to handle customer inquiries concerning Trulia's on-line services. You will act as the primary point of contact for Trulia customers and will be immersed in Trulia's fast-paced environment and will be expected to proactively contribute suggestions to improve customer satisfaction and further Trulia's success.
- Provide phone and email support to customers (real estate agents, brokers and vendors) in regards to our products.
- Perform research into those problems by using the appropriate web-based tools in an effective manner.
- Continually focus on deepening customer relationships by providing exceptional support
- Get involved in solving unique/complex problems
- Provide feedback in order to improve overall customer satisfaction
Trulia provides comprehensive benefits from your hire date! Benefits include medical, dental and vision, life insurance, short term/long term disability, 401k with employer matching funds, employee assistance program, company holidays, paid vacation and more! See the Culture and Benefits section under our career tab for more details!
- 12+ months in a customer facing position (i.e. call center, support, sales or help desk)
- Previous Retention or Escalations handing experience
- Understanding of XML based technology or other technical experience a plus
- Proficient use of web-based products, MS Outlook and SalesForce
- Ability to tactfully question and actively listen to customer issues and questions
- Ability to re-educate customers on the value of the product they purchased
- Capacity to handle multiple tasks and prioritize effectively
- Hard working, motivated, enthusiastic, and honest; work effectively in a fast paced environment
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills through email, phone and personal interaction
- A Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
- Familiarity with real estate industry a plus
||Denver, CO |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED