Customer Support Salesforce Administrator Palo Alto Networks
The Customer Support Salesforce Administrator will manage the tools/applications, which are part of the online Support site. The position is in our Global Support organization and will work closely with IT and vendors to develop, deliver, and maintain these online tools.
As Administrator, it is your responsibility to:
- add/disable user access
- update tool configurations as needed
- ensure tools are accessible 24x7
- manage enhancement requests
- Understand user needs and requirements to create detailed Business Requirements Document (BRD) that clearly present desired tool functionality.
- Drive feature prioritization and work closely with business owners and IT to deliver successful products.
- Drive measurable increases in self-service case deflection or other similar key performance indexes with the deployment of these support tools.
- Demonstrated strong capabilities in communication, both oral and written, and presentation skills for all levels of audience.
- Self-starter with demonstrated ability to achieve goals in a fast-paced environment.
- Team player with the ability to coordinate people and activities across multiple functional areas.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills.
- 3+ years with Saleforce.com setting up and configuring app.
- 2+ years with a web content management system.
- 2+ years designing/developing reports/dashboards in a BI tool.
- Strong database skills: read/understand ERDs, write complex SQL queries, experience with various DB vendors.
- BS/BA required.
||Santa Clara, CA |