Data Analyst Encore Discovery Solutions, Inc.
As a result of company growth and demand for our services, we currently have an opening for a Data Analyst position in our Phoenix office. The Data Analyst will be responsible for managing and loading data, user management and security requests assigned to them for our hosted litigation cases, as well as provide technical support and trouble shoot technical issues.
- Build new and modify existing databases.
- Upload and/or overlay new data into existing database(s).
- Create subsets and productions.
- Build and run search queries given specified criteria.
- Provide technical support to clients.
- Expertise with SQL.
- Relational Database experience.
- Excellent communication skills and capable of professional interaction with both internal staff and clients.
- Troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
- Documentation skills.
- BS or CIS degree required.
- Experienced with MS Office applications and Windows O/S.
- Must exhibit initiative while performing duties.
NOT REQUIRED BUT GOOD TO HAVE
- Expertise with litigation software, specifically looking for Concordance, Opticon, FYI Reviewer, iConect, nXT, Caselogistix & WebBlaze.