Data Architect ReputationDefender
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Job Description:
Reputation.com has accumulated a massive and growing data set of information related to our customers. We are experiencing a period of enormous growth where our user base has grown 10 fold in the past 2 quarters. The main task of the Data Architect will be to architect and design a system to accommodate this large and growing data set. Additionally you will be called upon to create a unified data solution that also encompasses all of our data stores, data warehouses and 3rd party data apis. You will need to account for scalability (given our enormous growth), extensibility, redundancy and security. You will work closely with our software architects and product team to define and design a system that fits the needs of our software systems and all data consumers within the company. This will be a senior role within our engineering organization and will be a key decision maker in all of our engineering efforts.
- Expert knowledge of relational and NoSQL DBs ? Experience handling huge data sets
- Expert knowledge of data architectures with the ability to find the solution that fits a given problem and account for scalability, redundancy and security
- Knowledgeable about various distributed data architectures such as MapReduce
- Experience with BI tools such as Business Objects, Crystal Reports ?
- Experience with data continuity a big plus ? Bachelors degree or equivalent
- Extremely strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, negotiation and organizational skills
- DBA experience also a plus
- Have a can-do attitude, and you like to take ownership and drive projects to conclusion
- Enthusiasm for learning new topics, sharing knowledge with others
||2694 Middlefield Road |
Redwood City, CA 94063
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED