Data Center Technician â Atlanta Turn
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Turn delivers real-time insights that transform the way leading advertising agencies and marketers make decisions. Our cloud applications and Internet-scale architecture work together to provide a complete picture of customers, execute cross-channel campaigns, and connect with a worldwide ecosystem of over 100 partners. Turn is headquartered in Silicon Valley with offices in Amsterdam, Charlotte, Chicago, Dallas, Hamburg, Hong Kong, London, Los Angeles, New York, Paris, San Francisco, Singapore, Sydney and Sao Paolo. For more information, visit turn.com or follow @turnplatform.
Please take a moment to view our award-winning culture video at: http://www.turn.com/working-at-turn/
As a member of Data Center Operations (DCO), you'll be part of the team responsible for enabling the deployment and ongoing operation of Turn's state-of-the-art production data centers worldwide. Our infrastructure is growing fast, and we typically handle multiple large datacenter design, procurement, ordering, and deployment projects simultaneously. You will be an integral part of these projects and help our company continue its successful global expansion.
- Install a large, scalable inventory of servers, switches, routers, and storage hardware
- Diagnose hardware issues and repair or upgrade as required
- Understand and debug network, hardware, and Linux OS related issues
- Handle incoming shipments and track server assets through deployment
- Use and maintain server automation and installation tools
- Maintain, contribute to, and improve documentation for the data center operations knowledge base
- Follow and improve data center best practices
- Track issues and run reports
- Lead independent projects
- 2-5+ years experience in data center deployment and building scaling infrastructure
- Knowledgeable in Data center practices (i.e. basic fault tolerance, cable routing, calculating power usage)
- Certification such as CCNA, RHCT or equivalent experience is a plus
- Experience working with server/network hardware and Linux OS
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to lift/move 30-40 lbs computer equipment on a daily basis; ability to safely climb ladders
- Participate in an on-call rotation to address data center incidents or hardware failures
- Above all, a friendly, neat, task-oriented and self motivated team player is sought to assist us in key activities of building our infrastructure.
In addition to our great environment, we offer a competitive base salary, bonus program, stock options, employee development programs and other comprehensive benefits. Please send a cover letter along with your resume when applying to the position of interest located at Turn.com. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. No phone calls and no recruiting agencies, please.
||Atlanta, GA 30317 |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED