Data Conversion Consultant - SLC Workday, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Do you want to actually look forward to Monday mornings? You can at Workday! We embody the qualities of a great company, offer world-class products and services, listen to our employees, empower creativity and innovation, and celebrate a job well done. Itâs that simple, and has earned us the #1 ranking on 2012 & 2013's âBest Places to Workâ surveys (as voted by our own employees).Â
Workday (www.workday.com) is seeking a data conversion consultant who has complete project lifecycle experience in a data conversion role. Experience with packaged HRMS/Financial systems is preferred.Â This position requires a self-motivated, customer-focused professional with strong follow-through who consistently keeps commitments to customers and fellow employees. You will be the primary customer point of contact for data conversion between the project team and customers.Â
This position is based out of Salt Lake City, UT.Â
- Work directly with customers, functional consultants and integration consultants to establish conversion approach, complete migration of configuration and to complete the data conversion / load of customer data into Workday.
- Understand technical data conversion issues, expertly resolve issues and communicate solutions.
- Become a functional expert in one or more Workday functional areas (e.g., HRMS, Payroll, Financials).
- Assist customers with their data extract, explaining the conversion process, defining data requirements, and working with them to correct data in their legacy systems and prepare for the data conversion cycle.
Required Skills / Experience / Knowledge Base:
- 3 or more years of experience consulting for enterprise software applications with a focus on the data conversion process.
- Experience with the complete software project lifecycle, understanding of the importance of data conversion and the time commitment involved.Â
- College degree in computer science or equivalent.
- Demonstrated on the job experience with ETL software, Microsoft Excel.
- Passion for data accuracy and completeness.
- Familiarity with web services and an appetite for learning more.
- Strong technical problem solving skills, with an ability to troubleshoot complex issues.
- Exceptional research skills and resourcefulness.
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Quick learner, motivated to understand various technologies used at Workday
- Strong planning, scheduling, and organization skills.
- Can work in a fast paced, fast-growth, high-energy environment and deal with multiple high priority activities concurrently.
- Team player who can collaborate and communicate effectively with all stakeholders; i.e. developers, technical operations, and customers.
- PeopleSoft, SAP, Oracle, Salesforce, Netsuite, Taleo, or other SaaS and On-Premise ERP systems experience desired.
- Able to travel 25 â 35%
||Salt Lake City, UT |
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
The Workday experience is the combination of everything that's unique about Workday: our culture, our core values, our company meetings, our Development "Show and Tell" happy hours, our soccer team, our recognition programs, but most importantly it's our people. It's everything that makes us different from your average employer, and everything that makes Workday a great place to spend a work day.
> 50M RaisedInvestors: Greylock Partners
, NEA All Jobs: at Workday, Inc.
|Headquarters:||6230 Stoneridge Mall Rd.|
Pleasanton, CA 94588
Support Workday, Inc. with Social Media services