Data Engineer, HCM (POS-03128) Workday, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Workday is looking for an outstanding Human Capital Management software domain expert to join the Data Management Team, supporting all of Workday's HCM functionality. In this role, you are expected to design, develop, enter and maintain test data satisfying the needs of multiple stakeholders including Development, Product Management, Quality Assurance, Test Automation, and Sales. Â Your expert domain knowledge, prior experience with building a test data solution, and ability to continually prioritize requirements will ensure that Workday's test data architecture will be robust, comprehensive, efficient, and will accommodate multiple groups. Your communication skills will be paramount in building this solution and keeping all interested parties abreast on the progress. You are joining some of the best and brightest people in the industry. People who care about quality and our customers. At Workday, you will be in great company!
The ideal candidate will:
- Be the Subject Matter Expert (SME) in Human Capital Management
- Pro-actively learn the functionality and technology of new Workday product updates
- Demonstrable knowledge and understanding of implementing software solutions.
- Have 5 or more years domain experience with enterprise class software systems.
- Prior experience building test data solution(s).
- Collaborate with stakeholders to design and maintain test data content, covering scenarios to best position Workday's products.
- Posess excellent verbal and communication skills, as well as, outstanding interpersonal skills.
- Ability to manage and prioritize requirements from different groups, with different goals.
- Attention to detailed and up-to-date documentation of requirements, content, and progress.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
The Workday experience is the combination of everything that's unique about Workday: our culture, our core values, our company meetings, our Development "Show and Tell" happy hours, our soccer team, our recognition programs, but most importantly it's our people. It's everything that makes us different from your average employer, and everything that makes Workday a great place to spend a work day.
> 50M RaisedInvestors: Greylock Partners All Jobs: at Workday, Inc.
|Headquarters:||6230 Stoneridge Mall Rd.|
Pleasanton, CA 94588
Support Workday, Inc. with Social Media services