Data Operations Engineer T3Ci
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED The Data Operations Engineer is responsible for data management, accuracy, validation, and loading. Process and monitor all inbound and outbound documents (852's, 850's, 865's, 997's, etc). Coordinate and test all EDI implementations with new EDI partners using e-Commerce services. Production data and analytics support. Constant interaction with all levels within the organization. Must be able to work in a team environment. Ability and willingness to learn new proprietary applications.
- Monitor the daily processing of EDI transactions.
- Manage data flow and accuracy from many data trading partners, from data receipt through production load into internal systems.
- Introduce innovative approaches to data access and data mining.
- Create, document and maintain all EDI mappings and trading partner relationships.
- Must be able to interact with outside vendors in a professional and knowledgeable manner.
- Support end users by data mining and validation using SQL tools and Oracle databases
- Resolve technical mapping variations or gaps and first-level troubleshooting issues in production environment.
- Work with trading partners and internal functional teams to
troubleshoot data issues and mapping issues.
- Answer production support emails and voice mails.
- Maintain EDI documentation and develop clear and up-to-date
Skills and Experience Required:
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field.
- 2-5 years experience with EDI data
- Knowledge of Sterling Commerce and Gentran is required, additional AS2 knowledge preferred
- Working knowledge of FTP/SFTP
- Working knowledge of relational databases is required, Oracle/SQL Server/MSAS knowledge a plus.
- Experience managing EDI files required, retailer data experience preferred.
- Experience with the CPG industry preferred
- Knowledge of Computer and related programs (MS Office environment, Word, Excel, Outlook, etc; MS Access and MS Project nice to have)
- Some knowledge of any programming/scripting experience a STRONG plus.
- Must be customer service oriented with strong follow up skills
- Must have strong organizational skills; be able to prioritize tasks, and multi-task. Creative, problem solving skills.
- Must be available for weekend on-call for production data support semimonthly.
||Cranston, RI |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED