Data Privacy and Compliance Analyst Workday, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Are you a self-motivated compliance professional looking to join one of the hottest SaaS / cloud companies in the world? Do you enjoy building and managing compliance programs in fast paced and rapidly growing environments?
The Data Privacy and Compliance Analyst is an important part of Workdayâs data privacy and compliance function. This role reports into and supports the Chief Privacy Officer, Director of Ethics and Compliance in ensuring that company practices, policies, processes, and procedures are performed in accordance with applicable privacy, data protection and compliance laws.
Skills and Experience:
- Familiar with global privacy and compliance standards, such as EU Data Protection Directive, HIPAA, and GLBA
- Strong communications skills, both written and oral
- Keen attention to detail and accuracy is necessary in order to analyze and finalize documents
- Organized, responsive, and able to gain support and consensus with multiple stakeholders
- CIPP or other certifications a plus
- Experience interacting with legal departments is a plus
- BA or BS degree
- Developing internal policy and procedure documents to support Workday's privacy initiatives
- Maintaining data processing and data transfer contracts that are required to transfer personal data among various entities in different countries and to third parties
- Assist in preparation and execution of new data processing agreements
- Clearly explaining data processing agreements to third parties, including customers and vendors
- Collaborating regularly with leadership to address emerging compliance requirements
- Improving existing privacy, ethics and compliance processes and procedures
Workday is the leader in enterprise-class, software-as-a-service (SaaS) solutions for managing global businesses. Our solutions combine the lower cost of ownership of SaaS with a modern approach to applications. Founded by PeopleSoft veterans Dave Duffield and Aneel Bhusri, Workday delivers Human Capital Management, Payroll, Financial Management and Worker Spend Management solutions for midsize and Fortune 500 companies.
The Workday Experience is the combination of everything thatâ²s unique about Workday: our culture, our core values, our company meetings, Cantina happy hours, our soccer team, our recognition programs, but most importantly itâ²s our people. Itâ²s everything that makes us different from your average employer, and everything that makes Workday a great place to spend a workday.
||Pleasanton, CA |
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
The Workday experience is the combination of everything that's unique about Workday: our culture, our core values, our company meetings, our Development "Show and Tell" happy hours, our soccer team, our recognition programs, but most importantly it's our people. It's everything that makes us different from your average employer, and everything that makes Workday a great place to spend a work day.
> 50M RaisedInvestors: Greylock Partners All Jobs: at Workday, Inc.
|Headquarters:||6230 Stoneridge Mall Rd.|
Pleasanton, CA 94588
Support Workday, Inc. with Social Media services