- Sales of Check Point's Data Loss Prevention, End Point/Document Security, and Mobility Solutions to Enterprise and Government Accounts in Canada.
- Work to develop and carry a â€œGo to Marketâ€ Strategy into the Region through the Data Loss Prevention solutions.
- Meet assigned product quota through the active engagement of all accounts, Check Point Account Teams, and Partners.
- Meet and exceed both short-term revenue goals as well as long-term revenue potential.
- Recruit and Train both new and existing Partners
- Top priorities are to expand our Data Loss Prevention offering into existing Check Point customers as well as identifying new prospects.
- Collaborative interaction with local account teams to develop and execute sales strategies driving DLP revenue throughout the region.
- 5 years Account Management experience.
- Technical sales background selling Endpoint Security, Data Loss Prevention or Data Security Solutions to Enterprise customers.
- Strong selling skills into major accounts, with an understanding of large business organizations and their buying cycles. Federal Government sales experience a plus.
- Position requires 50-60% travel.
- A proven track record of success is critical.
- Must be a self-starter and a strong closer.
- Experience with Sales force or similar Sales tracking tool as well as strong MS Office skills.
- Bilingual in English and French is a plus.
|Location:||Toronto, IA |