Data Scientist Gree
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Â
We are looking for a talented Data Scientist to join our Business analytics team. You will be responsible for identifying, designing, developing and deploying optimal solutions to various business problems and working with diverse business, resource and time constraints by using combination of statistical, machine learning, data mining, artificial intelligence or operations research methods. The candidate will report to the Business Intelligence group in Japan and closely work with teams at Tokyo HQ.
Main responsibilities include:
- Identify, design and provide analytical solutions to business problems working with internal clients including product teams and promotion teams, etc.
- Work closely with a consultant team to support data analysis, which requires deep understanding of advanced analytics
- Design experimentation that optimizes business key metrics.
- Analyze and deploy results to engineers, consultants and managers
- Develop algorithms to solve challenging business problems
- MS or Ph.D. in a relevant technical field with experience in business analytics or 3+ years of experience in a relevant role
- Extensive experience developing analytical framework to solve business problems under complex business constraints
- Experience handling heterogeneous / high-volume / high-dimensional data sources
- Experience with large scale data analysis.
- Strong skills in SQL and a scripting language such as Perl, Python or PHP
- Software development skills using at least one objective oriented language
- Comfort employing statistical packages such as R or SAS
- Familiarity of using an optimization package
Tokyo / San Francisco (negotiable)
||San Francisco, CA |
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Functional Area:||Business Development|
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Self Funded All Jobs: at Gree
|Company Profile:||Our goal is to make mobile social gaming meaningful by building the best mobile social gaming ecosystem for users and developers worldwide.
GREE was ranked as Japan's fastest-growing tech company by Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu in 2010, and now has a global reach of over 140 million users.
Over the past 30 years, Japanese companies have successfully pushed gaming into the mainstream, and we see the same opportunity for GREE with mobile social gaming.
GREE's US office is currently in Burlingame, CA but will be moving to San Francisco in April 2012.|
Support Gree with Social Media services