Data Services Analyst Source Medical Solutions
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Description
Recently ranked by Healthcare Informatics as one of the Top 100 Healthcare IT companies, SourceMedical provides outpatient information solutions and services for ambulatory surgery centers, surgical hospitals, practices, and rehabilitation clinics nationwide.
With a 20-year track record and more than 6,000 satisfied customers, SourceMedical is the trusted source for innovative applications, in-depth industry expertise and unsurpassed customer service. The company?s unique, end-to-end systems improve operational efficiency and cash flow while enabling healthcare facilities to capture, analyze and exchange data to deliver a higher standard of patient care. Check out our website at www.sourcemed.net to learn more about us.
SourceMedical is currently seeking a Data Services Analyst for its Surgery Division located in Wallingford, CT.
Summary of Position:
A Data Services Analyst is responsible for conducting database conversions, writing scripts to populate client databases, extracting data for client and/or 3rd party use, fixing client database errors via SQL loops, and conducting other billable programming work.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Conducts database conversions, table imports/exports, writes SQL loops, repairs client databases, creates data extracts, and conducts other billable programming work.
2. Consults with clients to understand client needs and works to address those needs.
3. Completes work orders, reports project progress, and ensures documentation is forwarded to accounting for billing.
4. Performs basic project management duties on assigned accounts.
5. Adhere to all standards outlined in the Source Medical employee policies and procedures and any specific requirements as described in the Client Services policies and procedures.
6. Performs all other duties as assigned.
--Associates degree with 1+ years of software customer support or implementation experience.
--Advanced technical certifications, preferred.
--Healthcare or software industry experience, preferred.
--Advanced computer/technical skills including familiarity with PC operations, network configuration, Microsoft Office, and the use of software applications in a healthcare environment.
--Intermediate knowledge and experience with SQL
--Familiarity with data conversion tools and techniques
--Familiarity with remote connectivity tools
--Basic understanding of data warehousing and database architectures.
--Proper and professional interpersonal skills and telephone etiquette.
--Must be self-motivated with the ability to work with a variety of people.
--Strong time management and organizational skills.
--Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
--Occasional travel may be required
SourceMedical offers competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits package and an opportunity for growth in an emerging company.
||Wallingford, CT |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED