Data Visualization Designer Venafi
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED As a Data Visualization Designer at Venafi, you?ll be part of an extremely motivated, dedicated, and experienced team that?s responsible for managing some of the most important assets at Global 2000 companies. You?ll contribute directly and significantly to our products. You?ll have a highly capable team to support you, and direct access to our customers. You?ll use your information analysis, design and problem-solving skills to create compelling, world-class, enterprise reports and dashboards.
As a company, Venafi is committed to user experiences that leave customers delighted. You?ll be supported in dreaming big. Leave any lipstick at home.
We?re looking for insanely curious, wildly intelligent, iconoclastic, modern, out-of-box thinkers. Only exceptional candidates need apply. The Data Visualization Designer reports to the Senior Director of Products and works in a close team of engineering, quality assurance, product management and many customer facing contributors to deliver a world-class user experience.
- Work directly with our customers to determine reports and dashboards needed for them to be successful in solving their business problems.
- Create conceptual wireframes, user flow diagrams, and low-fidelity prototypes for discussion and testing purposes.
- Iterate through detailed evaluation with peers from varying disciplines.
- Create working prototypes for usability and proof-of-concept testing.
- Conduct data-driven evaluation of your work through user (customer) testing.
- Produce finalized report and dashboard designs, including data, layout, color, typography, images, charts, graphs and icons.
- Leverage the most current, modern data visualization techniques and user-centered design principals.
- Develop and maintain a concise set of personas for use with all decision making.
- Be a vigilant advocate for the user?s experience.
- Take pride in and personal ownership of your work.
- Contribute directly to both the conceptual thinking behind and the physical creation of detailed, high-quality products.
- Research, learn and implement new technologies to develop background for successful product definition.
If you can have a conversation about Stephen Few and Edward Tufte then this might be the perfect job for you.
- BS/BA/BFA degree (or equivalent) in Computer Science HCI, Visual Tech, Marketing, Business, Statistics, Communications, Multi-media studies or related fields.
- At least three years of professional design experience in the software industry
- A thorough understanding of reporting and dashboard design and usability principles
- An online portfolio of work
- Strong general technical competency required (we?re working with encryption here).
- Self-starting, hard-working and inquisitive personality; must thrive in flatland.
- Outstanding communication and teamwork skills.
- Strong leadership, time management and problem solving skills.
- Must work well with others of all personality types in an intense environment.
||9350 South 150 East |
Sandy, UT 84070
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED