Database Administrator II FNC Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED FNC, Inc. seeks experienced Database Administrator to be the primary person responsible for administering multiple database servers, database design, maintenance and development in a Windows environment. Tasks will include installation, administration, performance tuning, standardization, configuration, replication, and SQL development review.
1. 4+ years? experience administering SQL databases.
2. Experience with large mission critical application databases.
3. Expert with Microsoft SQL Server 2008SQL Server 2008 R2, SQL syntax, and all basic MS SQL Server tools.
4. Experience with stored procedures, triggers, T-SQL scripts, and troubleshooting performance issues with client/server database design.
5. Experience setting up and creating replication for MS SQL Server 2008. Experience with log shipping between SQL Server databases.
6. Experience with ad hoc query/reporting environments, mid-to-high volume databases, index management, physical database design, and server configuration settings.
7. Experience working with relational data modeling principles and techniques.
8. Experience with XML syntax, schema, and transforms.
9. Experience creating and working with MS SQL Server SSIS packages.
10. Excellent teamwork and communication skills.
11. Performs related accountabilities/responsibilities as required or directed.
3 years + Windows 2008 system administration experience
Bachelor?s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems OR Microsoft Certified Professional
Ability to write administrative scripts (WMI, SQL, VBS, PowerShell)
||Oxford, MS |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED