Database Support Engineer Netsmart Technologies Inc.
Netsmart Technologies, Inc. is an established, leading supplier of enterprise-wide software solutions for health and human services providers with over 1400 clients, including 36 systems with state agencies. Netsmart's clients include health and human services organizations: public health agencies, mental health and substance abuse clinics, psychiatric hospitals, and managed care organizations. Avatar Practice Management and the Avatar Clinician Workstation, Netsmart's core products are full-featured information systems that operate on a variety of operating systems, hardware platforms, and mobile devices and offer unlimited scalability. Netsmart Technologies is #41 on the healthcare informatics top 100.
We are proud to offer an excellent compensation package which includes a complete suite of benefits for full-time employees, such as:
Health Insurance / Dental Insurance
Short / Long Term Disability
401(k) Plan / EAP
Flexible Savings Plans
We look for exceptional professionals who enjoy being part of a fast-paced and exciting organization. We value individual contributions in a team setting, backed by a progressive set of support tools and training. If you are seeking an environment that encourages constant growth and skill improvement, consider a career at Netsmart Technologies, Inc.!
The Netsmart Database Support Engineer will be responsible for the report system management of client environments around the country. This role will involve the installation, configuration, upgrading, troubleshooting, and performance management of applications and databases within client environments of all sizes, operating system platforms, and technical complexity.
· Complete Windows patching, partitioning, packaging, and integration assignments within the environment
· Develop complex Windows, applications, or utilities to support customer needs
· Implement, troubleshoot, and support Citrix environments
· Develop centralized management, monitoring, and roll-out scripts, dashboards, and reports
· Work within the HIPAA and ISO 27000 series security and privacy governess models in implementing and securing client environments
· Install, configure, administer, and troubleshoot Windows based Netsmart application environments
· Implement and support complex enterprise SQL Server database systems
· Implement and support complex network and storage environments including SAN, clustering, load balancing, multi-site VPNs, network IDS, and firewalls
· Design, implement, and troubleshoot multi-tier software services
· Provide technical support for client issues
· Complete various documentation assignments, as assigned by departmental management or team leaders, including: white papers, work instructions, wiki articles, client documentation, site sheets, knowledgebase articles, purchased product documentation, client communication, and other document types.
· Provide exceptional customer service to Netsmart customers including rapidly responding to customer inquiries, addressing customer complaints, escalating customer issues to departmental leadership, and providing follow-up communications per departmental guidelines.
· Other responsibilities as assigned by departmental management
||Shawnee Mission, KS 66211 |