Deals Desk Manager, Major & Global Accounts Palo Alto Networks
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
This position will drive sales operations activities in enabling and supporting the Major and Global Account Sales program. In addition, this role will provide leadership in driving sales productivity, sales forecasting, deal structuring, deal registration, discounts process, field readiness & field automation initiatives, and global order procurement. This role reports into the Corporate Sales Operations Group, and interfaces with the Major and Global Account Sales teams.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS (Tasks and Responsibilities):
- Manage, implement and enforce the Major-Global Account program components, this will include managing the named account list, accurate tracking in Salesforce.com, enforcing rules of engagement, account management methodology, deal registration, etc.
- Administer, manage and report on weekly bookings forecast using existing internal processes, methodology and automation/forecasting tools; drive adoption of forecasting tools and dashboards.
- Escalation point for the quote to order process for Major and Global account managers around the world, interfacing with channel partners, sales managers and internal resources to ensure orders meet operational and compliance requirements.
- Drive standards of performance and specific actions that drive sales activities across the Major and Global accounts consistent with predefined success criteria for the sales organization; track and report on these activities on a periodic basis.
- Key participant in driving field readiness/training initiatives for new sales hires and ongoing sales processes training, working in conjunction with the Sales Training department.
- Key input provider on deal specifics that supports and/or validates the Major and Global Account forecast.
- Assist Major and Global Account VP's in all facets of Sales planning, forecasting and deal structuring.
PERFORMANCE REQUIREMENTS (Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities):
- 3+ years experience in a sales operations environment, preferably in the high tech industry, and working with Very Large Enterprise accounts
- A demonstrated passion for information and business intelligence
- Strong understanding of sales processes and methodologies
- Strong organizational skills with ability to manage multiple projects
- Excellent analytical skills with strong attention to detail
- Proven track record of effectively interfacing with cross-functional departments and sales management team
- Excellent English language written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft applications; Salesforce.com experience a strong plus
- Education: Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Finance or related field.
||multiple, multiple |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED