Delivery Consultant - Web Services Sparta Systems
The Delivery Consulant supports all phases of customer implementations of TrackWise tracking software. This includes analyzing and documenting customer business requirements, installing software (TrackWise); configuring the software to implement customer requirements; assisting with validation activities and training TrackWise administrator users and end-users.
Location: Often off-site at customer location(s). Frequent travel is required.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Analyze business and functional requirements of our customers. This may be performed at our offices when such information is known in advance or more likely at the customer site, meeting with the users and proposing possible configurations via an open and interactive dialog.
2. Work with customers to evaluate and develop logical work flows, representative of business processes, which will be configured in TrackWise.
3. Design and configure customer requirement into the software.
4. At the customer site: Install TrackWise (using automated installation scripts) related to customers? tracking needs (as detailed above), and configure TrackWise accordingly.
5. In both on-site and off-site situations, perform report customization using Seagate?s Crystal Reports and other reporting tools.
6. Train TrackWise administrator users in the overall TrackWise configuration and reporting tools (so that once the initial configuration is complete, these users can implement configuration changes as their needs continue to evolve).
7. Train end-users, on their configured TrackWise tracking application(s).
8. Assist with Computer Systems Validation (CSV) and related documentation.
9. Implement TrackWise in conjunction with 21 CFR Part 11 (Electronic Records and Electronic Signatures), Current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP), and related FDA regulations.
1. BA/BS degree (Business Administration, Industrial Engineering or Computer Science) preferred or commensurate experience.
2. Excellent analytical, logical, presentation and interpersonal communication skills.
3. 2-3 years of proven experience in an analytical or business/quality systems environment.
4. Position requires frequent travel to customer sites.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
1. Strong customer focus.
2. Ability to lead projects, manage multiple tasks involved in meeting deadlines and deliverables.
3. Comfortable in speaking with customers, and being able to handle any size group meetings.
4. Ability to clearly communicate thoughts and ideas in person, over the telephone, and in written correspondence.
5. Experience writing functional and design specifications for Web Services to be developed in Java.
6. Experience with other tracking software systems, document management systems or other quality management software tools (i.e. ERP, MES, EDMS, and QMS). Experience with implementing SAP, Siebel, Documentum, or LiveLink is a plus.
7. Experience with MS Office Outlook and Word. Familiarity with Visio and Excel is a plus.
8. Familiarity with any database management system (DBMS) such as Oracle and/or MS SQL Server is also a plus.
||Holmdel Corporate Plaza |
2137 Highway 35
Holmdel, NJ 07733