Dell Boomi EAI Architect (Pre Sales Engineering Integration) Boomi
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Dell Boomi EAI Architect (Pre-Sales Engineering Integration) - San Francisco, CA
Dell, Inc. is a worldwide provider of information technology services and business solutions to a broad range of clients. We are currently looking for an Enterprise Integration Architect to join our team in San Francisco, California.
Dell Boomi is the market-leading provider of on-demand integration technology and the creator of AtomSphere, the industry's #1 Integration Cloud?. AtomSphere connects providers and customers of SaaS, cloud and on-premise applications via a pure SaaS integration platform that does not require software or appliances. ISVs and businesses alike benefit by connecting to the industry's largest network of SaaS, PaaS, on-premise and cloud computing environments in a seamless and fully self-service model. Leading SaaS players and enterprise customers such as salesforce.com, NetSuite, RightNow, Marketo, Taleo, Zuora, Coupa, NASDAQ and Web MD rely on AtomSphere to accelerate time to market, increase sales, and eliminate the headaches associated with integration. Dell Boomi became part of Dell on November 2, 2010. For more information about Boomi, visit http://www.boomi.com/.
The Dell Boomi Enterprise Integration Architect works with the Sales Engineering team to bring innovative solutions and strategies that map Boomi AtomSphere solutions and technologies to meet customer needs and support the sales process and effort.
- Develop, document and evangelize enterprise integration patterns and strategies, built on the Boomi AtomSphere Platform, delivering world class solutions for our prospects.
- Conduct architectural/design discussions with executive level personnel, integration architects and development teams to maximize overall opportunity in establishing Boomi AtomSphere as a key driver for customers/partner?s strategies.
- Work with Enterprise Sales Team to help manage, support, and prioritize sales opportunities.
- Represent Dell Boomi at targeted industry events to help generate and drive direct and strategic partner opportunities.
- Develop, present and deliver high impact demonstrations and prototypes of the Dell Boomi solutions and coordinate/facilitate presales activities.
- Clearly articulate the benefits of Boomi AtomSphere to all levels including line of business managers, technical architects and "C" level executives.
- Perform discovery, needs gathering, and requirement analysis for prospects, partners and customers.
- Ensure proposed solution meets the technical and business needs of the customer.
- Provide input to other cross-functional departments pertaining to prospect requests and product enhancements as needed.
- Maintain account and opportunity updates within our CRM system to manage and prioritize sales opportunities.
- Perform problem characterization, reproduction, diagnosis, and root cause analysis.
- Work with other Services and Product Development personnel to replicate, troubleshoot and workaround or resolve product issues, escalating as necessary.
- 10+ years of experience selling/architecting solutions for enterprise software applications (SAP, Oracle, et al). Direct experience with Application Integration, EDI, ETL preferred.
- Strong business acumen combined with a deep understanding of complex and highly scalable technical architectures of enterprise applications and a broad understanding of SaaS technologies, and solutions.
- Ability to evangelize, both internally and externally, the Dell Boomi vision and ensure we deliver world class solutions to our customers and partners.
- Strong knowledge of enterprise technologies, including SOA, ESB, MOM, JMS, SOAP/RESTful Web Services, Databases, EDI et al.
- Business savvy to understand & probe customer needs and demonstrate quantifiable business value. Strong consultative selling acumen and demonstrated success in prior roles.
- Ability to present to all levels of business and technical decision makers, and is technical enough to get into the code/design with internal Engineering leads and have credibility across a Development organization.
- Strong cross-group collaboration ability to provide the customer with any needed technical information in order to progress the sale through the sales cycle.
- A desire to work with the latest and greatest web technologies is required, as well as a willingness to interact with the product groups and act as an advocate for the customer.
- Bachelor?s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, and Information Systems is preferred.
- Experience selling into Enterprise organizations (Fortune 100) preferred.
With more than 100,000 team members globally, we promote an environment that is rooted in the entrepreneurial spirit in which the company was founded. Dell?s team members are committed to serving our communities, regularly volunteering for over 1,500 non-profit organizations. The company has also received many accolades from employer of choice to energy conservation. Our team members follow an open approach to technology innovation and believe that technology is essential for human success.
Why work with us?
- Life at Dell means collaborating with dedicated professionals with a passion for technology.
- When we see something that could be improved, we get to work inventing the solution.
- Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationships.
- We invest in our people and offer a series of programs that enables them to pursue a career that fulfills their potential.
- Our team members? health and wellness is our priority as well as rewarding them for their hard work.
Dell is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.
||San Francisco, CA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED