Demand Generation Copywriter Workday, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
As a part of the Creative Services team, the Demand Generation Writer will work closely with Senior Editors to develop and maintain the editorial tone and direction of the demand generation content for different audiences (IT, HR, Finance, etc.). The ideal candidate will have the ability to communicate clearly and tactfully, multitask to meet tight deadlines, and make independent decisions in a rapidly paced and constantly changing environment.
Weâre looking for a candidate with experience in B2B marketing coupled with a B2C writing style. Special attention will be given to candidates with a strong background in the enterprise software marketplace.
- Creativity requiredâbe prepared to speak up and be creative in both your approach to writing and marketing programs as well
- Help manage the Workday brand voice and tonality
- 4-6 years in content/editorial/marketing, including at least 2 years of enterprise software or related B2B communication
- Experience with cloud-based software is desirable
- Experience with SEO is desirable
- Capacity to multitask, prioritize, and organize number of concurrent projects under time pressure
- Strong writing, editing, and copy-editing skills
- Ability to understand business technology solutions quickly and translate them into communications strategy, messaging, etc.
- Bachelor's degree
||Pleasanton, CA |
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
The Workday experience is the combination of everything that's unique about Workday: our culture, our core values, our company meetings, our Development "Show and Tell" happy hours, our soccer team, our recognition programs, but most importantly it's our people. It's everything that makes us different from your average employer, and everything that makes Workday a great place to spend a work day.
> 50M RaisedInvestors: Greylock Partners
, NEA All Jobs: at Workday, Inc.
|Headquarters:||6230 Stoneridge Mall Rd.|
Pleasanton, CA 94588
Support Workday, Inc. with Social Media services