Demand Generation Director Aprimo, Incorporated
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED The US Director, Demand Generation will be responsible for US lead generation and other key marketing functions including campaign creation, copywriting, reporting, media buys, vendor relationships, etc. The Demand Generation Director will report to the Vice President of Corporate Marketing and will work closely with all key team members in the Aprimo Marketing and Sales teams to ensure Marketing is contributing the right volume and quality of marketing generated appointments and leads.
Specific duties include:
1. Develop and implement integrated marketing campaigns that target potential customers via a variety of marketing vehicles email, direct mail, telemarketing, advertising, social media, events both online and offline.
Develops Solutions marketing campaigns focusing on the benefits that best serve each market and multiple segmentation strategies
2. Track, report, and evaluate the quantity, quality, source, and result of all leads
Create, manage, and host Aprimo run seminars and events that support marketing initiatives with the channel and end users
3. Create campaign content and compelling calls to actions including email copy, email subject lines, web page and landing page copy, and telemarketing scripts.
4. Provide copy and editing for all outbound campaigns including all promotional materials, website content, emails, monthly newsletters, etc.
5. Develop and manage customer surveys as needed
6. Manage vendor relationships and media buys with outside agencies
7. Support the international marketing and sales teams marketing campaigns activities
8. Interface with international teams and provide guidance for implement marketing activities locally in each region
9. Manage marketing expenses to approved budget for each quarter
10. Evaluate demand gen efforts to ensure ROI and cost/lead targets are met and most cost-effective channels are being used
If you believe in success and making it happen, wed like to talk with you. Please compare your background to the qualifications below and apply right away.
Minimum Position Requirements:
1. 5-8 years of experience in business to business marketing
2. 5-8 years experience in developing and deploying multi-channel integrated marketing campaigns
3. Strong oral and written communications skills, including experience creating compelling campaign content a must
4. Bachelors degree or MBA in marketing, business, communications, or a related field a plus
5. Knowledge of databases and/or CRM systems (Salesforce.com a major plus)
6. Experience managing a telesales function a plus
7. Proficient in MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
8. Must be self-motivated and independent, well-organized
9. Strong project management skills
10. Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
11. Well-developed interpersonal skills required
12. Strong work ethic
13. International experience is a plus
14. Ability to travel up to 20
- This position may be based in Indianapolis or the California Bay Area
We provide global team members with a dynamic, challenging environment in which they get to work with some of the worlds largest and most respected brands. We are a community-minded team with a fun, casual, flexible, results oriented work environment, which is also reflected in being named one of the Best Places to Work in Indiana. We promote an environment where team recognition and personal passion are important to our overall effectiveness.
||Indianapolis, IN |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED