Demand Generation Manager Trulia
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Demand Generation Manager
Trulia is seeking a talented and creative Demand Generation Manager who will lead the sales demand generation strategy for Trulia's subscription-based online advertising products.
This is your opportunity to work on the fastest growing revenue line at the 4th fastest growing website in the U.S. You'll join our rapidly growing team of smart and passionate people who are helping millions of users make smart decisions about buying, selling or renting a home.
As the Demand Generation Manager, you will work on Trulia's Business Services marketing team and build inbound and outbound marketing programs that help improve conversion rates for Trulia's inside sales team. As you build your campaigns, fast iteration and data driven analysis will guide you in your strategy. You should be eager to leverage expertise with email, marketing automation and database marketing to generate qualified leads for Trulia's sales teams.
The ideal candidate is a balanced creative and analytical thinker who can strive in a fast paced, metrics driven environment. You should have a passion for quantitative marketing as well as the skills to develop compelling messaging that helps customers overcome their barrier beliefs. You will work with passionate people that uphold Trulia's core values, which you should also share: Innovate, Make a Difference, People Matter, Act with Integrity, Customer Obsessed, Trust & Respect Each Other
- Manage demand generation programs that nurture and qualify sales prospects using high-volume, low touch online strategies.
- Lead product launches and the go to market strategy across Trulia's sales channels
- Design inbound demand generation programs that deliver qualified leads to Trulia's Inside Sales team.
- Develop and manage sales email acquisition strategies, including triggers, lifecycle programs and nurturing campaigns
- Partner with Product Managers to ensure world-class product marketing positioning, messaging, promotions and launches.
- Partner with the sales organization to ensure both internal and external sales-readiness of new products and features.
- Obsessively track, measure and report back to the business on key performance indicators, including engagement rates, conversion rates, cost-per-acquisition and customer lifetime value.
- BA/BS degree required: Masters degree, MBA or equivalent experience a plus
- 5-7 years in product marketing, customer acquisition, lifecycle marketing or database marketing related experience
- Deep understanding of email marketing techniques and funnel-based acquisition models.
- Experience using CRM, and marketing automation software including Salesforce, Marketo, InsideSales.com or similar tools.
- Outstanding written communication skills; ability to translate complex ideas into simple and intuitive messages
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, dynamic, metrics driven environment.
- Strong teamwork, collaboration, process management and cross-functional leadership skills.
- Ability to balance the need for quick turnaround with longer-term strategic efforts.
- Travel to Denver, CO â€" 25% of time.
- Alignment to Trulia's core values: Innovate, Make a Difference, People Matter, Act with Integrity, Customer Obsessed, Trust & Respect Each Other
||San Francisco, CA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED