Demand Generation Program Manager Workday, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Â
- Drive demand generation programs and campaigns for Workday's products and offerings
- Determine the most appropriate mix of marketing programs such as email marketing, social media, webinars and online syndication targeting new prospects in key segments and verticals to accelerate customer acquisition
- Develop and execute a comprehensive lead generation/demand creation plan
- Leverage tools to accurately measure and report on effectiveness of lead generation campaigns
- Establish and document repeatable processes for lead generation and follow-up
- Manage relationships with third-party vendors as appropriate
- 3 to 5+ years or more experience in marketing with strong emphasis on direct marketing and demand generation program development Â
- Good understanding of enterprise technology space
- Intermediate to expert level of webinar platform technology such as Webex, ON24, etc.
- Intermediate to expert level of Salesforce.com skills
- Experience with marketing automation software such as Eloqua, Marketo, etc.
- Strong understanding of demand generation, lead lifecycle, lead nurturing and lead scoring
- Proficiency in managing online advertising programs
- A strong metrics orientation
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Strong project management skills and ability to perform in fast-paced and high-energy environment
||Pleasanton, CA |
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
The Workday experience is the combination of everything that's unique about Workday: our culture, our core values, our company meetings, our Development "Show and Tell" happy hours, our soccer team, our recognition programs, but most importantly it's our people. It's everything that makes us different from your average employer, and everything that makes Workday a great place to spend a work day.
> 50M RaisedInvestors: Greylock Partners All Jobs: at Workday, Inc.
|Headquarters:||6230 Stoneridge Mall Rd.|
Pleasanton, CA 94588
Support Workday, Inc. with Social Media services