Demand Media Studios â Marketing Internship Demand Media
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Demand Media Studios â€" Marketing Internship
Marketing | Santa Monica, CA, United States
Demand Media is a leading online media company that helps millions of users worldwide solve everyday problems and live better lives. Through our portfolio of over 100 category-leading owned and operated websites like eHow.com, Cracked.com, Livestrong.com, Typef.com, and more we give people the content and rich online experiences they demand. We're deconstructing what you think of as online media and putting it back together in ways that are relevant, meaningful and just flat-out cool.
We are looking for a marketing intern to help us recruit new on-screen talent for our network, as well as help manage our social media presence. You will work closely with our marketing team to support, recommend, develop and implement online marketing tactics.
- Contribute to high level strategy discussions in regards to acquisition component of marketing plan.
- Manage all ground level talent acquisition efforts, including purchase and placement of all banner ads, one off postings, and broad nationwide outreach.
- Brainstorm and propose new marketing initiatives to increase Demand brand awareness among potential talent and producers.
- Manage the creation and posting of social content for our Facebook, Twitter and Foursquare accounts.
- Support other new recruitment or social initiatives as they come up.
- Demand Media internships are extremely competitive. All applicants must be eligible for college credit and maintain a GPA of 3.0 or better.
- Proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint and Microsoft Office.
- Previous work or internship experience
- Must Receive Academic Credit
- Social Media Experience (Facebook, Twitter, Google +)
- Strong Interpersonal Skills and Experience Collaborating in a Team Environment
- Ability to Balance Several Projects in a Deadline-Driven Environment
<< Back to Current Openings
||Santa Monica, CA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED