Demand Media Studios â Marketing Internship Demand Media
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Demand Media Studios â€" Marketing Internship
Marketing | Santa Monica, CA, United States
Demand Media is a leading online media company that helps millions of users worldwide solve everyday problems and live better lives. Through our portfolio of over 100 category-leading owned and operated websites like eHow.com, Cracked.com, Livestrong.com, Typef.com and more, we give people the content and rich online experiences they demand. We're deconstructing what you think of as online media and putting it back together in ways that are relevant, meaningful and just flat-out cool.
We are looking for a summer marketing intern to help us research, market to, and acquire new contributors to Demand Media Studios. You will work closely with our marketing team to support, recommend, develop and implement online marketing tactics aimed at growing and strengthening our network of contributing writers and editors.
- Contribute to high-level strategy discussions in regards to acquisition component of marketing plan
- Identify markets for potential contributors based on experience, expertise and background
- Support ground-level outreach to potential contributors and professional networks as needed
- Follow up with potential contributors to answer questions and increase engagement
- Brainstorm and propose new marketing initiatives to increase Demand brand awareness among potential contributors
- Support other new acquisition initiatives as they come up
- Assist with other Studios marketing projects as they come up
- Demand Media internships are extremely competitive. All applicants must be eligible for college credit and maintain a GPA of 3.0 or better.
- Previous work or internship experience
- Must Receive Academic Credit
- Strong Interpersonal Skills and Experience Collaborating in a Team Environment
- Professional communication skills.
- Ability to Balance Several Projects in a Deadline-Driven Environment
<< Back to Current Openings
||Santa Monica, CA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED