Denver FanPhotos Operations Manager Brand Affinity Technologies
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Wage:Base pay + Bonuses and Commissions
Position Type:Full time
DO YOU LOVE PHOTOGRAPHY? DO YOU LOVE SPORTS AND ENTERTAINMENT EVENTS? DO YOU WANT TO BE A PART OF THE EXCITEMENT?
The FanPhoto operations of Brand Affinity Technologies has an opening to manage all fan photo operations in Denver, CO. This is a great opportunity for the right candidate looking to gain quality management experience and learn from the best while working with one of the most recognizable and successful brands in the US. You can get in on the ground floor of a fast growing operation and pick up skills that can be applied at most retail and e-commerce operations.
In this role, you will manage and execute all aspects of fan photography at our Denver operations. You will ensure that all Brand Affinity Denver operations exhibit the highest level of professionalism and customer service for all fans.
Analyze the work environment, fully comprehend the revenue potential and recommend modifications to constantly improve the quality of service as well as those that increase revenue. These may include suggestions to improve the look & feel of the retail space, pricing adjustments, staff conduct etc.
IMPORTANT: Work hours are primarily nights and weekends. This is a fast paced environment and you will need to spend long periods of time on your feet walking throughout event sites.
- Experience with Photography
- Managing retail sales, cash handling, opening and closing processes
- Manage the Chroma-Key (green screen) process
- Staff scheduling, supervision and motivation
- Assist in hiring, management and termination of staff
- Equipment inventory management
- Organize all photos and manage photo inventory for efficient sales
- Upload all images to the website after the game
- Analyze the work environment, identify potential and recommend modifications to constantly improve the quality of service as well as increase revenue
- Report all findings, revenues and recommendations to upper management
Requirements and Skills
- Experience working in Retail or E-Commerce
- Minimum 2 years management experience (Retail a Plus)
- Strong time management skills, ability to prioritize, multi-task, make decisions under time constraints, meet deadlines
- Extremely professional demeanor
- Driven ? results oriented
- Self starter and independent with the ability to work efficiently with limited supervision
- Strong attention to detail, an analytical mind, and understanding of business systems
- Excellent analytical, verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient with Windows OS, MS Office and other internet related software tools
If you want to join a team that values the contribution of every member, apply today.
||Denver, CO |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED