Department Coordinator eHarmony
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED eHarmony is a growing, global technology company built on the belief that marrying computer science and relationship psychology can change the way people find their most significant relationships. Do you want to bring happiness to peopleâs lives while working with amazingly talented colleagues?
Weâre looking for innovators and problem solvers who are passionate about taking on the biggest of challenges. We were the first to introduce matchmaking into the online dating space, and we do it better than anyone else. Weâre the Netflix where your movies have to like you back; we're the LinkedIn where you love your connections; and we're the place long-lasting, meaningful relationships are built online. How much of an impact do we have? Nearly 5% of all marriages in the U.S. are created by eHarmony. Thatâs 271 marriages per day.
eHarmony is pre-IPO, well-funded and profitable. We have more thanÂ 50 million registered users spanning across 150 countries and have launched country-specific services in the United Kingdom and Australia. Our competitive compensation package includes a base salary, discretionary bonus, stock options, free drinks and snacks, ping pong, video games and an on-site chair masseuse. Our 65,000 square foot headquarters is located in Santa Monica, CA, just blocks from the Pacific Ocean.
eHarmony is looking for an Department Coordinator to provide all aspects of executive support for eH+ by eHarmony. This premium version of eHarmony.comâs matching product includes personal one-to-one counseling and a luxury price point. The successful candidate will have outstanding organizational and business skills, excellent written and oral communication skills, and have the ability to successfully prioritize and manage multiple projects.
- Manage day-to-day operational and administrative duties to optimize the effectiveness of the eH+ Counselor
- Communicating with product users via email and phone.
- Assist with presentations, correspondence, memos, charts, documents, tables, graphs, plans, etc.
- Organize the incoming work flow, prioritize incoming requests, and maintain hectic calendar with a high level of diplomacy
- Handle general administrative duties; organize, file, fax, photocopy, and additional administrative duties
- Handle highly sensitive and confidential information relevant to the operations of the business
- Minimum 5 years of experience in an administrative support position.
- Experience working in a technology based company highly desirable
- Expert proficiency in MS Office Suite including Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Able to work overtime and be accessible after hours as needed
- Able to interface with all levels of the organizations with poise, tact and diplomacy
- Exceptional planning and organizational skills with strong attention to detail
- Must be able to interact and communicate effectively with a wide range of people both internal and external
- Extreme professionalism and business understanding
- Proven ability to work independently with excellent problem resolution skills
- Demonstrated ability to handle sensitive and confidential situations
- Proven ability to prioritize and accomplish multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Must be cool under pressure and able to handle unforeseen situations; able to adapt to whatever is needed with the correct amount of urgency
||Santa Monica, CA |
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED