Design Engineer SynQor
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Job Code : HRFN1
Division : 1205 - Engineering Support
Location : SynQor Worldwide Headquarters, Boxborough MA US 01719-1316
% of Travel Required : None
Job Type : Full Time
Career Level : Experienced (Non-Manager)
Shift/Hours : First Shift (Day)
Education : Master's Degree
Category : Engineering
Job Description :
SynQor seeks a Design Engineer in Boxborough, MA to support the Product Evolution Process, focusing on the design, development and improvement of state-of-the-art DC/DC converters.
1) Using computer-aided design for manufacturability including simulation, modeling and calculation tools to assist in the design;
2) Applying circuit theory and control theory to power electronic circuits, and performing circuit analyses;
3) Designing and layout of multilayer printed circuit boards;
4) Designing magnetic components, multi-winding transformers and inductors; and
5) Prototyping, testing and debugging power electronic circuits.
Job Requirements :
Master's degree, or equivalent, in Electrical or Electronic Engineering, or closely related field.
Demonstrated knowledge, which may be gained through coursework or experience, in each of the following:
1) Understanding of AC/DC and DC/DC power converter theory and design;
2) Understanding of control theory, the use of semiconductors in power electronics, and Electromagnetic interference as they relate to power converters;
3) High frequency inductor and transformer design;
4) Computer programming skills such as C, Assembly Language, or similar programming experience; and
5) Simulation tools such as Micro-Cap, Mathcad, or MATLAB.
||155 Swanson Road |
Boxborough, MA 01719
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED