The Content Team is in need of a dedicated designer to focus on expanding our built-in templates for email, Landing Pages, and upcoming Blog and full CMS.
To start, this role will be focused on building templates and styled themes for currently launched tools. Initially, you will focus on email templates and designs. The role will eventually evolve into developing full â€œMarketing Themesâ€ for HubSpot customers to select and use to drive the design of their entire marketing content suite. This candidate will also play a role in guiding the development of tools for designers and developers such as: templating language, template editor, documentation, sandbox tools, etc. (internal advisor to Content team). The candidate will also play an additional small role of providing internal support for members of the Services team grappling with CSS and HTML customer challenges (this will be limited high end support; not day to day).
- HTML master
- CSS magician
- Email Template building experience (deep understanding of the limitations and client performance)
- Modern web template building and design experience
- Visual designer eye
- Experience with Jinja or other templating language
- Experience with other Modern CMS systems (WordPress is a plus)
This person is NOT necessarily:
- Front-end developer (JS or other modern front end coding is not required)
- User Experience Designer (this role is much more focused on Visual Design)
||Cambridge, MA |