Desktop Support Analyst (Japanese Speaking) - Sydney Guidewire Software
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
This position will be part of a desktop support team supporting customers from both local and remote sites. Candidates must enjoy troubleshooting over the phone and be able to handle multiple responsibilities simultaneously. Qualified candidates must be enthusiastic and team-oriented. Service to callers will include hardware problem diagnosis, LAN connectivity support, and comprehensive support for both in-house and third party applications. A successful candidate must be detail-oriented and work closely with other Desktop staff and the customer community. The candidate should also possess excellent analytical problem solving, typing, verbal and written communication skills, customer service skills, and be self-motivated. The Desktop Support individual will assume full ownership of problem resolution, status and tracking using Numara's Track It ticketing system.
- Significant knowledge of: Windows XP, Vista, and Windows 7.
- On the job experience or exposure to: Active Directory, BES, Win 2003/2008 Server. Understanding of network protocols in a Microsoft environment.
- Experience supporting applications such as: MS Office suite (2003,2007 & 2010), Blackberry's, and various in-house applications.
- Knowledge of remote deployment tools such as: SCCM, Altiris, or SMS.
- A fundamental understanding of virtual environments, utilizing such tools as Vmware & Virtual PC
- Strong understanding of the windows desktop infrastructure
- Installation of PC's and desktop applications including upgrades as assigned.
- Strong Analytical skills necessary to troubleshoot user problems and able to determine user needs.
- Knowledge and experience with remote trouble-shooting tools; able to trouble-shoot without seeing the system.
- Strong interpersonal skills: possesses a customer satisfaction mentality with the ability to train both inexperienced & experienced users in the use of technology.
- Ability to effectively communicate both in writing and orally with all levels of internal users and to document steps taken to troubleshoot issues for potential use in an internal knowledgebase.
- Familiar with Database ticketing systems, especially TrackIT.
- Familiar with Dell and Lenovo hardware.
- Knowledge of various imaging products; modifying and deploying existing images and creating new images
- Strong multitasking skills: must be able to perform a variety of tasks and assignments simultaneously without sacrificing quality of work.
- Work in fast-changing, fast paced environment with excellent organizational skills
- Willingness and ability to work flexible hours.
- Be a team player. Ability and desire to mentor and train junior members of the team.
- Physical ability to lift and install equipment (computers and peripherals) in and around desks and small places.
- Fluent verbal Japanese language
Guidewire Software is an enterprise software product development company, focused on servicing the $1.5 trillion property and insurance industry. Our products enable companies such as GEICO, Mercury Insurance and Amica to efficiently run their high volume, complex and mission-critical insurance operations, including underwriting, policy administration, claims, and billing.
As the #1 provider of enterprise software applications to the property and casualty insurance industry, we beat out our competitors such as Accenture and SAP 9 times out of 10.
Our success can be directly attributed to our bright and talented employees who make it all happen. So if you are looking for an opportunity where your talents will not only be recognized and leveraged but also challenged, at a company that has its sights set on grabbing significant market share in a $1.5 trillion industry, then Guidewire is the place for you.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
As the number one provider of enterprise software applications to the property and casualty insurance industry, we beat our competitors (Accenture, SAP, and others) 9 times out of 10. Guidewire is an award-winning company both within the insurance industry and in the software technology space. Given our success and increasing demand for our products domestically and internationally, we continue to experience double-digit revenue growth. Guidewire has offices throughout the world, including in London, Munich, Paris, Sydney, Tokyo, Toronto, Hong Kong, and the United States.
Profitable Investors: Battery Ventures
, Bay Partners
, U.S. Venture Partners All Jobs: at Guidewire Software
|Headquarters:||2211 Bridgepointe Parkway, Ste 200|
San Mateo, CA 94404
|Company Profile:||Guidewire Software is a profitable, privately held, and VC-backed enterprise software product development company that exclusively serves the 1.5 trillion dollar property and casualty insurance industry. Our products enable companies such as GEICO, Liberty Mutual, and Amica to efficiently run their high volume core operations, including underwriting, policy administration, claims, and billing.
Our success can be directly attributed to the bright and extremely talented employees who make it all happen. If you are looking for an opportunity where your talents will not only be recognized and leveraged but also challenged, at a company that is grabbing significant market share in a 1.5 trillion dollar industry, then Guidewire is the place for you. We have an extremely low-turnover organization and 100 percent customer referenceability.
Support Guidewire Software with Social Media services