Desktop Support Analyst Trulia
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Desktop Support Analyst
Is technology your passion, or just a pastime? Are you able to balance customer service with scalable and sustainable planning? If you don't know something, are you eager to learn it and put it to use? If so, we are looking for you!
Trulia is the leading real estate search and community site in the US. Our IT team supports over 500 employees in various locations around the country, with a mix of Windows XP, Windows 7, and Mac OS X, desktops and portables. Being on the cutting edge of the real estate experience for seven years, our staff also tends to follow the cutting edge of mobile technology, so being agile on telephony and smart phone platforms will be an added plus. And since we believe in work-life balance and even vacations, reliable documentation and communication are essential to success at Trulia.
Experience needed for this role includes:
- 2 - 4+ years of real-time internal end-user support
- Advanced in use/administration of Windows XP/Vista /7, Microsoft Office 2010/2013
- Experience with Windows system deployment and maintenance
- Working knowledge of Mac OS X
- Basic understanding of networking, DNS, DHCP, TCP/IP
- Basic Windows server experience (Active Directory, users permissions, file shares, print server, WSUS, Group Policy)
- Functional knowledge of Outlook/Exchange
- Mobile platform awareness/experience, in some or all of the following: iPhone, Android, Windows Phone 7/8
- Functional knowledge of business phone systems (especially ShoreTel or similar) is desired, but can be learned on the job
- Strong spoken and written communication skills are essential
- Strong troubleshooting skills, both in person and remote
- Ability to prioritize tasks, report on projects and issues, set and follow through with reasonable expectations for customer service and response time
- High energy, customer focused, self-motivated approach is a must in order to thrive in the fast paced environment that is Trulia
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds of equipment safely
||San Francisco, CA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED