Detroit Vibrant Media
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Vibrant (www.vibrantmedia.com) is the world's leading provider of in-content contextual technology that gets brand content and advertising discovered across multiple platforms. With over 6,600 premium publishers and top brand advertisers, Vibrant reaches more than 300 million unique users per month (comScore, 2012). Vibrant gives top brand marketers the opportunity to deliver highly targeted, user-initiated campaigns, within relevant text and images. Vibrant was founded in 2000, headquartered out of New York with multiple offices throughout the United States and Europe. Vibrant's rapid growth has been recognized by the Inc. 500 and Deloitte Fast 50 lists and has also been named a "Best Place to Workâ€ by Ad Age and Crain's Vibrant was named a 2012 Highest Rated Media Brand by Advertiser Perceptions and also received Inc. Magazine's 2012 Hire Power Award.
Vibrant is seeking a highly motivated individual to work on our sales team to facilitate aspects of the sales process.
We are looking for someone that can:
- Manage process to confirm all necessary items (e.g. approvals, assets, tags, etc) have been received in time to meet launch date (leverage Salesperson if the agency is unresponsive)
- Send demos for Creative Approval to agencies; obtain approvals on Custom Units
- Send appropriate third party research teams (SafeCount, Nielsen, etc.) the creative tagged for studies
- Request 3rd Party reporting login from Agency
- Schedule & lead Campaign Kick-off call
- Work with SATeam to confirm any research components are set up properly
- Send email confirmation to Client when campaign is live, including screenshots for all live placements once appropriateness and relevance is confirmed
- Provide agency with initial keyword report from the Hub and/or provide them with dashboard login
- Review all in campaign reporting to ensure accurate tag placement & confirm that we are set up to deliver reporting to meet client pacing expectations (e.g. weekly, monthly, etc.)
- Included in reporting, there should be observations and optimization recommendations based on client KPI's
- Work with Pre-Sale CS to ensure inventory availability for post-launch optimization recommendations
- Meet and discuss with Campaign Management and sales team the delivery status (overall pacing, any under-delivery) for each campaign and the best next steps for optimization (Campaign Management responsible for proactive optimization recommendations)
- If new creative assets or tags are received, work with AC/traffic to swap out and reconcile IO if necessary
- Point Person to agency regarding all aspects to launch program including tags, creative, trafficking and reporting needs â€" always ask Post-Sales CS for help and ensure that Sales Person is in the loop with any issues
- Provide client with reporting/highlights throughout the campaign and manage optimizations to ensure campaign is meeting client KPI's
- Confirm delivery of placements and send note to agency to notify tags have been taken down, placements delivered in full, etc.
- Work with Post-Sales CS to develop end of campaign report and work with Sales person to coordinate sending to agency (most likely SP would send); make recommendations moving forward and draw conclusions and insights based on the campaign
- Manage Service Levels
- Manage campaign cancellations and revisions, whether at client request or due to Vibrant optimization recommendation
- Work with Client Services and Campaign Management to coordinate revisions, make optimization recommendations and communicate to client (If approving revisions via e-mail, coordinate with CS to ensure e-mail includes everything required for approval)
- Attend weekly huddles with Campaign Management
- Conduct calls with agencies to discuss campaign results
- Submit post-launch avails for Upselling
- Build relationships with junior level agency contacts through email and phone calls.
- Update Vertical Site Lists
- Assist in developing case studies
Skills you will need to be successful in this role:
- 3+ years of experience in advertising agency account management or planner role
- Thorough understanding of the internet and interactive advertising; familiarity with online advertising terminology
- Internet savvy and proficient in office productivity tools (i.e. Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint); exposure to sales databases/tools
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and ability to prioritize
- Show a high degree of self-motivation and work well within an individual and team environment
- Demonstrated ability to provide a high level of customer service
- Flexibility to work outside of normal business hours (if necessary) to accomplish business objectives
- Bachelor's Degree
- Must have a valid Driver's License
All regular Vibrant Employees are eligible for competitive pay and benefits packages.
Vibrant is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED