Dev Ops Test Engineer (POS-02971BVTC) Workday, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Workday is the leader in enterprise-class, software-as-a-service (SaaS) solutions for managing global businesses. Our solutions combine the lower cost of ownership of SaaS with a modern approach to applications. Founded by PeopleSoft veterans Dave Duffield and Aneel Bhusri, Workday delivers Human Capital Management, Payroll, Financial Management and Worker Spend Management solutions for midsize and Fortune 500 companies.
Workday is looking for an experienced Systems Verification Engineer to join our Systems Verification team.Â In this position, you will work closely with Workday's Tools Development and Technical Operations teams to develop solid testing strategies in order to find, report, and resolve bugs quickly. You should enjoy working in the fast paced environment of a SaaS company, where innovation and rapidly evolving technology is the standard.
- Test new Operations-facing technologies, including server component interactions, grid processing, and automated deployment tools.
- Develop new automation frameworks and tests to improve regression coverage for new and existing low-level SaaS framework architecture.
- Work closely with our Technical Operations team to verify new and existing cloud data center environment configurations, including development of automated infrastructure regression tests.
- Simulate and test deployments of Workday product updates.
- Enhance and optimize the framework testing components of Workday's continuous integration process.
- Work with our Performance Engineering team to identify and prevent degradations within our most critical high volume processes.
- 5+ years of hands-on technical testing experience in SaaS or Enterprise Applications.
- Computer Science or similar college degree from an accredited university.
- Testing experience in the following areas: XML, XSLT, HTML, SOAP/REST.
- Self-starter attitude.
- Excellent analytical skills for troubleshooting and problem determination.
- Good verbal & written communication skills and demonstrated ability to collaborate across teams and organizations.
- Not afraid to identify inefficient processes and suggest creative solutions.
- Proven experience with delivering high quality software products within a full development lifecycle, especially within a SaaS company.
- Well-versed in agile development methodologies.
- Test Automation experience is a plus.
- Shell scripting and programming experience is a plus: Bash, Java, Python, SQL, PHP, Groovy.
- Experience deploying and operating: Apache Tomcat, MySQL, Cape Clear ESB, Subversion, Java web applications, Apache httpd is a plus.
- Linux admin experience is a plus.
- Experience working in a SAS-70 audited environment is a plus.Â
||Beaverton, OR |
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
The Workday experience is the combination of everything that's unique about Workday: our culture, our core values, our company meetings, our Development "Show and Tell" happy hours, our soccer team, our recognition programs, but most importantly it's our people. It's everything that makes us different from your average employer, and everything that makes Workday a great place to spend a work day.
> 50M RaisedInvestors: Greylock Partners
, NEA All Jobs: at Workday, Inc.
|Headquarters:||6230 Stoneridge Mall Rd.|
Pleasanton, CA 94588
Support Workday, Inc. with Social Media services