Developer Advocate ExactTarget
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED DescriptionABOUT ET
We?re a global Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) leader serving thousands of the world?s top brands, while remaining a fun and fast-paced company that encourages passion and creativity on a daily basis. As we?ve grown, with offices from Sao Paulo, Brazil to San Francisco, Munich, Germany to Sydney, Australia, we?ve retained our small-company atmosphere where employees are encouraged to share ideas and make them realities. By partnering state-of-the-art technology and dedicated leadership with the best and brightest employees in the industry, ExactTarget fosters a culture of constant innovation and growth. Consistently ranked by employees as one of the ?Best Places to Work,? we encourage you to find out what being ?ORANGE? is all about!
ABOUT THE POSITION
Developer Advocates are members of the Developer Enablement team. The Developer Enablement team is a group of momentum creators. We are the evangelists of our newest technologies; we are vocal advocates for the curation our developers' experiences. We believe that broken or poorly written content is often worse than no content at all - we believe it because we live through it.
Most importantly we know that the perfect environment for a passionate developer ecosystem only stems from the work of focused crazy passionate people!
- Belief in the power of the written word
- Organize internal and external hackdays
- Co-ordinate and also actively contribute to open source SDK development
- Technically curious
- Developing a content curriculum and content cadence
- Extremely self-motivated
- Solid understanding of web application development
- Create, form, and foster a technical brand
- Web Development experience in one or more of the following: Ruby, PHP, .NET, Java
- Blogging and Social Media
- Front End Experience in one or more of the following: Javacript, AJAX, JQuery, JQuery UI, Bootstrap, Mustache, Node.js, HTML5
- Consumption of REST and SOAP based APIs
- Gaining consensus / buy-in on cross functional teams
- Public Speaking / Presentation
- Fast paced, agile style team structure
||Indianapolis, IN |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED