Developer Advocate Apigee
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED About Apigee, The API Company
Apps are changing the way we live, and APIs are the secret ingredient that makes apps work. Apigee gives businesses and developers everything they need to be successful in the app economy. Hundreds of companies including AT&T, eBay, Pearson, Gilt Groupe, and Walgreens use Apigee to reach new customers and drive innovation through APIs.
Apigee's API Platform enables businesses and developers to deliver well designed, scalable APIs and apps, drive developer adoption, and extract business value from their API ecosystem.
About Apigee People
Apigee hires smart people who love to solve hard problems and have fun. We?re passionate. We love APIs, we love our customers, and we love application developers. We work as a team, fast and focused, learning as we go. We respect one another, our customers and everyone we do business with.
About being a Developer Advocate at Apigee
Our Developer Advocate will partner with our developer users, ensuring a delightful and successful user experience. The Developer Advocate will:
- Help users build and launch products on the Apigee platform
- Maintain relationships with developers
- Communicate user feedback to the product team
Think you might be our Developer Advocate? You...
- Possess technical aptitude: you likely have a Github account demonstrating your interaction with many different programming languages and frameworks. You?ve built at least one large application in one of them, and have played around with RESTful APIs and a NOSQL database before.
- Love learning more about other people?s projects, why they build them, and how they work
- Don?t let go of an issue until it?s been solved. If someone is stuck waiting on a bugfix from us, you feel more pain than they do.
- Have a base in Palo Alto or Detroit
Maybe you have even...
- Supported a technical product as an Evangelist, Community Manager or Support Representative
- Have a CS or Engineering degree
What this job is NOT:
- You will not be tasked with business development or sales
- You will not be doing sales architecture, pre-sales or consulting work for large customers
- You will not have to bootstrap adoption for our platform from scratch: we already have plenty of users and wide name-recognition in the community
Apigee offers great compensation, work-life balance, health insurance coverage, insurance for your financial protection, and savings/investment plans. This includes Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Short Term and Long Term Disability, Flexible Spending Accounts, and 401(k).
We are a non-accrued vacation time company, whereby we allow as much time you need for personal and vacation matters, with proper management approval. There is freedom in planning the workday with flexible start and stop times subject to the company's needs.
Apigee is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, age, national origin, religion, physical or mental handicaps or disabilities, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, nor any other basis prohibited by law.
||Palo Alto, CA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED