Development Lead Yodlee
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Information Analytics and Engineering (IAE)
IAE is responsible to develop and operate SaaS environment aggregating data from over 12000 sources . IAE Leads play an integral part in the IAE Engineering team. They are responsible and hold ownership of their teams and are required to build a channel between their team and management. IAE team's major responsibility is to develop and maintain Yodlee agents. An Agent is a Java software component that is capable of gathering information from a Content Service (a URL, web site or content data feed provided by the service provider). The successful applicant will be someone who is incredibly passionate about people development and enjoys a dynamic environment.
- Lead and develop a talented team of software development professionals; provide ongoing coaching and mentoring to stretch the bounds of individual and collective performance
- Foster a customer centric culture and ensure complete convergence to client SLA's.
- Work collaboratively with the other teams in the organization to effectively resolve any issues/concerns. Based on goals mobilize resources, mitigate project risk, report on project status and recognize key milestone achievement.
- Track the productivity of the team closely and implement continuous productivity/quality improvements.
- Be the SME on financial data and work closely with Product Development to enhance the product features
Education & Experience
- Java, Java Script, HTML, XML, RDBMS Concepts, PL/SQL(Must)
- AJAX (Desirable)
- Banking and finance domain knowledge(Desirable)
- Project Server and SharePoint (Desirable)
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, with a belief in openness and transparency
- Outstanding interpersonal skills with an ability to work effectively with diverse groups of people
- Strong problem solving and decision-making skills, with a style that promotes collaboration, consensus and innovation
- Strong dedication and commitment to personal excellence
- Strong focus on processes/quality and enforce them across the team
- Bachelors or Masters in Computer Engineering
- 4 â€" 7 years of software development experience
- 1 â€" 2 years experience leading teams that consistently deliver on technical projects and implementations
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED